HEATHER MUNDAY *** South High apt B Franklin, KY, 42134 Heather.Munday
I am a resourceful, driven and dedicated team player with marketing and HR experience. I can easily adapt to changing priorities while providing excellent customer service to my leaders, my HR team and my team members.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Relationship Building, Leadership Communication Skills, Learning & Creative Thinking, Task Driven, Heavy Scheduling, New Hire Training, Data Analysis, Problem Solving, Excellent Communication Skills, Detail-Oriented, MS Office, Kronons, ADP, Bullhorn, AS400 EXPERIENCE
Kentucky Career Center/Rescare
May 2017 - July 2017
● Ensure all job seekers register for System of Record
● Provide assistance with registration on initial visit
● Conduct an initial assessment of needs and guide according
● Encourage participation in relevant workshops by presenting the benefits
● Provide overview of all career center services encouraging questions
● Provide expert guidance based upon individual needs, goals and preferences
● Make referrals as appropriate
● Ensure all VETS are identified and referred for eligible services
● Demonstrate sensitivity to all job seekers
● Provide expert job search guidance
● Input data in Information system
● Monitor cleanliness of the reception area, assessment and job search labs
● Appearance and demeanor are consistently professional and friendly
● Listens to job seeker requests in order to deliver needed services in a sensitive and considerate manner
● Accurately directs job seekers to needed resources
● Delivers promised services in a timely, friendly and consistent manner
● Uses a considerate and tactful approach in delivery of services
● Conducts self in business-like manner and applies knowledge effectively in performance of job duties
● Exhibits support of the project vision of providing RAYS customer service based on ResCare’s Quality Way.
● Routinely elicit feedback and surveys from customer
● Responds promptly to job seeker
● Develops and maintains effective work relationships 100% of the time
● Contributes to team tasks and projects 100% of the time
● Takes initiative to assist team members as needed.
● Willingly accepts additional assignments.
● Assists with internal/external projects involving the Workforce Center as requested by Management.
● Responds appropriately to other duties that may be assigned by management
● Prioritizes to complete all assigned tasks by scheduled deadlines. Utilizes time wisely and effectively for business related activity. Arrives on time for all meetings and internal and external trainings.
● Listens and fully understands the ideas and views of others
● Presents pertinent ideas and information clearly and concisely
● Provides program information, job readiness and search guidance to job seeker base in clear and concise manner to assist in enhancing performance
● Utilizes business writing skills when corresponding with team in writing
● Ensures verbal and non-verbal communication is professional and tactful
● Effectively communicates results of reports to enhance performance, avoid disallowed costs, and identify deficiencies to management
ON-SITE Manager/Recruiter,Branch Recruiter Recruiter June 2015- March 2017. Prescreened candidates, scheduling and facilitating interviews, preparing job offers and completing pre-employment process.
• Schedules and interviewed up to 500 plus candidates to help organization grow from 700 to 1400 in a course of eight (8) months.
• Supported 15 plus external recruiters and covered both hourly and salary positions.
• Planned logistics and strategic marketing with Lead Recruiter.
• Assisted in planning and coordinating Job Fairs across Kentucky.
• Coordinated candidate flow to needed Business Units on a weekly basis.
• Met weekly recruitment targets and participated in weekly call-in with corporate office.
• Responsible for tracking and providing updates to clients on targets, task status and deadlines.
• Responded to all calls, emails and other communication in a timely and professional manner HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT, RKW DANA FILMS
JANUARY 2015 – JULY 2015
• Coached leaders on employee problem resolution and performance management.
• Operate autonomously and take initiative in developing relationship, learning the business and identify areas of opportunity to add value.
• Prepared New Hire Orientation and prepared new hire packets
• Maintained and audited I-9 Records on a monthly basis.
• Assisted in the coordination of Job Fairs
• Prepared and set up meetings designed to help employees obtain information and understand company benefits and other related incentive programs.
• Provided guidance for employees with procedural questions to different HR processes such as payroll, benefits and business practices.
• Provided on-boarding and off-boarding support.
• Conducted exit interviews to help reduce turnover and absenteeism.
• Monitored and ensured company compliance with federal and state laws including reporting OSHA requirements.
CUSTOMER SERVICE / ACCOUNTS PAYABLE, VALUE-POINT SOLUTIONS MAY 2014 – OCTOBER 2014
• Maintained inventory control and cycle count.
• Processed new orders and maintain accurate records.
• Provided customer support to ensure positive client concerns are addressed professionally, accurately and timely.
ON-SITE HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR, EXPRESS
JANUARY 2014 – MAY 2014
• Facilitated new hire orientation, on-boarding/off-boarding and new hire packets
• Assisted with the development of HR policies, procedures and new methodologies to drive continuous improvement efforts with HR team
• Participated on cross-functional teams to enhance employee engagement and community awareness
• Performed investigations of employee complaints by meeting with all parties involved, reviewed employee files and met with leaders to make recommendations to close out files.
• Coordinated all recruiting support by maintaining required information on all recruiting activities and candidates. Utilized company database, networking, internet resources, referral and other sourcing
WESTERN KENTUCKY UNIVERSITY
EXPECTED GRADUATION: DECEMBER 2017
Sociology major with minor in Political Science
BOWLING GREEN – WARREN COUNTY JAYCEES – VP TREASURER 2012 – Current
• Recommended area of opportunities for financial management, chapter activities and public relations.
• Organize different projects and created opportunities for community outreach SOUTHERN KENTUCKY FAIR BOARD, CHAIRMAN OF THE SPIRITS 2012 – Current
• Supervised the Operations of the Adults Beverage with vendors
• Worked closely with a team to ensure a safe and successful county fair
• 2015-2016 Co-Chair of the SoKy Beauty Pageants
References Available Upon Request