**** ********** ******, ********* *****, CO 80130 * 720-***-**** * email@example.com PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY 17+ years of exemplary executive administration, planning and staff development positions, with accomplishments ranging from day-to-day administrative duties, staff management, events planning/execution, customer service, pastoral care in multicultural environments. SKILLS WORK HISTORY Celebration Community Church, Denver, CO 2016 - Present Executive Assistant, Outreach Director and Governance Board Member
• Executive Assistant to the Senior Pastor and manage all aspects of day to day office functions, overseeing and coordinating programs across 7+ ministries/departments.
• Plan, organize and execute different events and meetings such as visitor and guest welcome parties, cultural exchange activities, strategic vision meetings, and monthly governing board meetings.
• Leadership and Outreach; recruiting, managing and training all church volunteers for a variety of office duties and church/community outreach services. Coordinate and lead a team of 30 volunteers across all departments, and in roles of office and facility maintenance, weekly morning services, and community outreach activities. Successfully developed and coordinate all program activities for the Chinese outreach program increasing participants from 10 to 80 people.
• Championed, designed and led a successful neighborhood ESL (English as a second language) program, now in its second year
Asian Pacific Development Center, Aurora, CO 2015 - 2017 Executive Assistant and Office Manager
• Managed, hired and trained office staff for day to day office duties. Provided front desk support. Assisted clients to navigate through the center’s activities. Maintained sustainable processes to effectively manage the office, including: processing all building expenses and reimbursements, coordinating catering for office meetings, purchasing office supplies, setting up workstations for new hires, scheduling meetings, calendar management, and was responsible for planning and executing company wide strategic communications.
• Managed vendor partnerships for building cleaning, IT operations, and building security.
• Planned agency social events.
• Served as assistant to the agency CEO.
• Identified areas to decrease expenditures by up to 30% by implementing inventory controls and supply/ PO ordering procedures and hiring a new cleaning company for the organization.
• Organized center events such as; 9News Health Fair for 150 people, annual flu clinic for 300 people, Kaiser Permanente volunteer event at the APDC and Holiday baskets for over 500 recipients.
• Disaster/Safety Coordinator; successfully fulfilled all requirements for CDPHE disaster grant.
• Fluent in 4 languages • Bridge Builder • Leadership and Problem Solving
• Administration • Detailed Oriented • Management
• Advance Technology
• Disaster Preparation • Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Word)
• Budgeting • Event and Meeting Planning • Staff Development and Training Strengthsfinder 2.0 Themes
Achiever, Responsibility, Connectedness, Learner, Strategic
• Back-up Victim Advocate; helped crime victims to develop and maintain relationships with all district, first-line responders, bridging Asian community members and system professionals. Provided crisis counseling, case management, and criminal defense advocacy.
• Back-up Colorado Language Connection (CLC – Interpreting and Translation Department); interviewed potential contract interpreters, scheduled interpretation and translation services as requested by clients, managed purchase order processing.
Hillcrest Christian Church, Denver, CO 2010 – 2014 Associate Pastor
• Executive Assistant to the Senior Pastor.
• Managed, scheduled and supervised over 30 volunteers for the children, youth, worship, preaching and outreach ministries.
• Administrative; coordinated weekly church communication, produced Sunday worship bulletins and managed church directory.
• Leadership; assisted in the successful merger of two diverse congregations. Helped to bridge the communication between the English and Chinese cultures. Organized all aspects of the annual church retreat, started and coordinated the annual international food fair for the neighborhood.
• Created a college student ministry, growing the program from 10 to 70 steady participants, with more than 200 engaged.
• Preaching and teaching on a consistent basis.
EARLY CAREER EXPERIENCE Denver Seminary, Littleton, CO 2006 – 2009
Living Water Church, Chiayi, Taiwan – ROC 2004 – 2006 Intern Pastor
JOY English School, Taichung, Taiwan – ROC 2001 – 2013 Administrative Assistant
National Chung Hsing University, Taichung, Taiwan – ROC 2001 – 2013 Assistant Research
Additional details available upon requests.
EDUCATION Ecclesiastical Program for Ministerial Candidacy (Certificate ) Calvin Theological Seminary Grand Rapids, MI 2013
Master of Arts in Biblical Studies (Old Testament) (MA) Denver Seminary Littleton, CO 2006 – 2009 Master of Divinity (MDiv) Conservative Baptist Taiwan Seminary Hsilo, Taiwan 2004 – 2008 Bachelor of Science in Animal Science National (BS) Chung Hsing University Taichung City, Taiwan 2000 – 2004
Chinese Language (Certificate) Providence University Taichung City, Taiwan 1999 – 2000