OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position in which I can apply my education, experience and professional growth. EXPERIENCE:
INNER LIGHT COUNSELING, Somerville, New Jersey 01/17 - Present Office Assistant
● Maintain filing, data entry, calling insurance companies for benefit information, accounts receivable/collections.
● Receive confidential information for scheduling client appointments.
● Update client information in excel on a daily basis. EVERAS COMMUNITY SERVICES, Somerset, New Jersey 06/16 - 04/17 Residential Specialist
● Assist adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities, as well as complex medical and behavioral support needs in a residential setting.
● Supporting individuals in daily life activities including community outings/recreation events, cooking, personal care and skill development.
● Transporting individuals to their activities, places of employment and appointments. PLYMOUTH ROCK ASSURANCE, Berkeley Heights, New Jersey 09/14 - 11/15 Customer Service Associate
● Transmit information and documents to customers when required.
● Resolve complaints from customers and make changes for Independent Agents affiliated with the organization.
● Perform administrative support tasks, such as proofreading, transcribing or operating calculators and computers with pay records, invoices, balance sheets, or other documents.
● Make and receive payments, as well as keep a record of receipts from customers or Agents.
● Analyze data to determine answers to questions from customers or members of the public. Front Desk Representative 08/05 - 09/14
● Provide information about company in regards to location of departments or offices.
● Prepare mail and confidential documents and letters for courier deliveries.
● Greet new hires, policyholders and other guest to assist with questions and other duties.
● Perform background checks, prepare material for upcoming events when needed. INVESTOR SAVINGS BANK, Union, New Jersey 04/94 - 04/97 Sr. Teller/Customer Service Representative
● Responsible to opening/closing accounts for customers.
● Check cashing, making deposits and withdrawals.
● Reconciling discrepancies to customer’s account when needed. WARNER-LAMBERT, Morris Plains, New Jersey 12/90 - 04/94 Sr. Administrative Assistant
● Assist the Director of HR with various Sr. Administrative functions of a confidential nature, preparing and reviewing agenda materials.
● Put together staff manuals for new hires, prepare presentations for upcoming events.
● Sorted and distributed incoming communication, including faxes, letters and other correspondence. SCHERING-PLOUGH CORPORATION, Kenilworth, New Jersey 06/84 - 12/90 Administrative Assistant
● Assist the Director of HR with various functions of a confidential nature and putting together presentations, minutes for meetings.
● Assist other staff members with compilation of departmental records and other documentation when needed.
● Perform task which consist of screening incoming calls, faxing, filing, typing, opening and distribution of mail.
● Prepare monthly reports, coordinate inventory orders, calendar management and make travel arrangements. EDUCATION
Caldwell College, Caldwell, New Jersey
B.A. Psychology, May 2012
Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint knowledge, Database Systems References Furnished Upon Request