Current Address: *** * *** *** ***, San Gabriel, CA 91775
University of California, Berkeley, Master of Engineering Degree in Mechanical Engineering May 2018
University of California, Irvine, Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering June 2017
GPA: 3.94/4.00 (Magna Cum Laude)
Product Design Manager – Quick Flash Technologies lnc. August 2017-September 2018
• Lead Mechanical and Electrical Design group; organized group daily process; arranging group weekly meetings.
• Responsible for internal electrical circuit design; developing automatic and manual control systems.
• Designed sunglasses frames and shapes based on human-centered design research.
• Developed business models and market strategies; identified and approached potential customers.
Product Manager – TH Art Gallery Inc. June 2013-October 2018
• Managed the e-commerce of the company; analyzed the competing products; tracked consumer trends.
• Created a business plan and customized products with the industries according to the customer needs.
Operations Manager – TH International Inc. May 2018-October 2018
• Organized the flow of inbound and outbound logistics process to assure the efficiency of the overall supply chain.
• Managed warehouse distribution; estimated budget cost; promoted service to potential customers; collected feedback.
Researcher – Thermal Conductivity of Carbon Nanotubes March 2017-September 2018
• Conducting research on thermal conductivity and varying in the thickness of the carbon nanotube paper with respect to temperature, pressure, and content of liquid additions to accelerate its efficiency of heat transfer.
• Arranging weekly meetings; reporting the process and results to the mentor.
System Analyst – Four Degrees of Freedom Robotic Arm January 2018-May 2018
• Constructed and controlled a 4-DOF Robotic Arm to precisely pick up and place objects within a given space using the vision and motion recognition system; programmed the control system using both LabVIEW and PSoC.
• Planned and executed weekly tasks; exploited project constraints; created the state diagram to track the project.
Design and Fabrication Team Lead – Autonomous Robot March 2016-June 2016
• Coordinated among Fabrication, Electrical design, and System groups to fully design and construct the project.
• Undertook mechanical design and fabrication by making full use of SolidWorks and various power tools.
• Programmed circuit systems to execute expected functions.
• Placed 10th out of 105 teams in the final competition.
Mechanical Engineer – UC Irvine Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Forge March 2016-June 2016
• Designed and constructed an UAV that is highly accurate control of flight and capable of vertical take-off and landing.
• Built a balsa-made UAV skeleton from designing in SolidWorks to fabricating through a laser cutting machine.
• 3D Printed CAD designed components; Monokoted the whole airplane body to perform the streamlined shape.
Mechanical Engineer – UC Irvine Anteater Racing March 2016-June 2016
• Worked in a suspension team on the design and construction of a Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) Baja.
• Designed, manufactured, and assembled a Baja suspension to meet high qualifications.
• Placed 24th out of 100 teams in Baja SAE California 2016.
AWARDS AND SKILLS
Awards: Magna Cum Laude, the second highest of all the Latin Honors designations in UC Irvine. 2017
Pi Tau Sigma, National Mechanical Engineering Honors Society. Spring 2016
Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate (CSWA) certification. December 2015
Skills: Manufacturing: Experienced in 3D printing, laser cutting machine, power tools, soldering.
Design: SolidWorks, Fusion 360, Adobe Photoshop, LabVIEW, PSoC, Arduino.
Reporting: Microsoft Office, C++ language.
Language: Fluent in Mandarin Chinese.