516-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.linkedin.com/in/indranie
Results oriented information technology leader in delivering IT solutions in Network Infrastructure, Software Development, Cloud Solutions, Project Management, and Data Management.
• Oversee day-to-day operations for IT-related services, including core tools, networking, business systems, end-user technologies, security, Help-desk, and IT service management to ensure business continuity and information security.
• Hands-on project management and the ability to execute multiple projects in a wide range of scope in network infrastructure and software development simultaneously.
• Proven track record of developing and managing Technology roadmap align with goals.
• Spearhead daily operations, policies and governance implementation through strategic thinking and decisive decision-making for effective solutions utilizing six sigma and agile mythology.
• Known for strong work ethics and outstanding abilities in accomplishing the task within time and budget constraints.
• Oversee Technology finances, including budgeting and forecasting.
• Foster team and cross-department collaboration with technical and non-technical users.
• Adept at crisis management, trouble-shooting, problem-solving and negotiating.
• Known for seamlessly implementing technology and process improvements cross-departmental.
• Experience in Procurement, Asset Management, Compliance Reporting and Vendor management.
• Experience in Government Public sectors, Private, Consultant Entrepreneur and Non-Profit. WORK EXPERIENCE
Roosevelt Island Operating Corporation (NY State Agency) 10/2014 - Present Director, Information Technology (Operations and Infrastructure) Ensure continuity while facilitating agency transformation into an enterprise technology solution. Re- engineered IT infrastructure and team strategies info efficient alignment with core business priorities. Support Island wide technology infrastructure that serves over 14K residents. Oversee day-to-day operations.
• Spearheaded re-building of network infrastructure that supports multiple locations. Provide reliable IT, Wi-Fi, Mobile Solutions and telephone infrastructure to enable users to seamlessly accomplish their tasks seamlessly regardless of location
o Replaced Novell with Windows Server 2012 R2
o Engineered implementation of business class fiber optics to create a reliable network across sites
o Rebuild Island wide CCTV solution (BOSCH Video Management System) for quality and reliable uptime.
o Planned and Migrated GroupWise email to O365 (SharePoint and Office Suite) o Architected a secure tunnel network to replicate AD from local RIOC to NYS ITS (Albany) o Architected and implemented an Access Control Card system across multiple sites. o Planned and Implemented hybrid VoIP & Digital telephone system across multiple sites
• Developed Cyber Security strategies and policies o Implemented Firewall hardware/software across the agency multiple W/LAN IDF o Provided strategic and tactical security guidance for all IT projects, including the evaluation and recommendation of technical controls
o Developed, managed and improved a comprehensive information security risk-based program to ensure the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of information assets o Developed, maintained, and promoted information security policies, standards, and guidelines
• Created and oversee 5-year budgetary and strategic roadmaps that are instrumental in planning for IT; build solid business cases for end-of-life infrastructure and application replacements.
• Developed a Disaster Recovery Plan using multiple backups using Cloud technology (Azure) and on-premise rapid recovery solutions.
516-***-**** email@example.com http://www.linkedin.com/in/indranie I n d r a n i e S a n i c h a r P a g e 2 3
• Spearhead and collaborate with operations team; Transportation, Public Safety, Human Resource, Finance, Facility, Grounds, Engineering-Capital Project departments to improved efficiency using technology and improved processes.
• Partnered with NYS ITS - Web NY and re-brand RIOC website and marketing materials
• Mentored and managed IT team and third-party vendors to support multiple sites and 175 end- users.
Ms. Foundation for Women 10/2011 – 10/2014
Director, Information Technology & Operations
Hired to oversee the Technology Infrastructure and Operations
• Developed 3 & 5-year budgetary and strategic plan for technology infrastructure for internal and external (grantees and members) stakeholders.
• Spearhead network infrastructure by implementing VMware environment, Fiber Optics, Microsoft Exchange, Layer 2/3 switches to increase cost-saving and limit downtime of the network.
• Designed/Executed plan for technology solutions to improved productivity for fundraising, grantees and fiscal management.
o Financial Edge, Raisers Edge, Micro Edge Gifts and Salsa software implementation o Redesigned website that results in fundraising increase via the website by 84%
• Spearhead process improvement in Operations and HR department. o Implemented a Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
• Managed Operations, HR and Fiscal staff in the absence of a VP of Operations for 18 months.
• Implemented Helpdesk and Inventory solution to streamline and effectively support end-users
• Developed and Executed Cybersecurity policies, and Firewalls
• Designed/implemented Disaster Recovery plan for business continuum and redundancy
• Designed Analytics dashboard to report matrix on marketing campaigns, fundraising events and website traffics.
• Spearhead the development of organization policies and best practices procedures to improved performance and security.
• Managed staff and third-party vendors
Cosmetic Executive Women, New York City, NY 03/2009 - 09/2011 Director, Information Technology & Operations
Hired to implement a technology solution to support 2 entities: CEW and its foundation Cancer and Career.
• Designed and Implemented network infrastructure to support the growth of the organization in operations and membership.
o Built network infrastructure that scalable and increased uptime to 99% o Implemented a VoIP telephone system
o Implemented a Helpdesk solution to better support end-users o Designed/implemented Disaster Recovery plan for business continuum and redundancy o Designed/implemented remote access solution for organization
• Spearhead customization and implementation of CMS (NetForum) and Salesforce o Integrated NetForum with Financial Edge, events planning, marketing, and communications o Supported 140K+ membership information
o Supported Events registration, promotions, and reporting using SQL o Created complex reporting to provided analytic for management and board governance o Integrated website to support transactions for donations and events payments
• Collaborated and oversaw the redesign of marketing tools o A redesigned website that increases revenue for events/membership by 150% o Managed and designed reporting matrix on marketing campaign and strategies o Developed a paid members-only website that provided specialized content INDRANIE SANICHAR
516-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.linkedin.com/in/indranie I n d r a n i e S a n i c h a r P a g e 3 3
Art Leather Manufacturing, Inc. 03/1994 – 02/1999
• Mentored and Managed all IT operations, staff and software developers.
• Designed and built dashboard and analytics reporting matrix for 200+ sales reps and vendors across the US and International regions.
• Managed CMS, product development, budget, and overall operations.
• Managed websites Intranet and Internet for secure sharing of data SANICHAR CONSULTING, New York City 02/1999 - Present Business, Operation, Technology Consultant & Volunteer Technology Infrastructure: Network, CCTV, Access Control, Cyber Security and staff augmentation 1989 – 1994
DOROT, USA Foundation: Fundraising development & Database Manage CANON, USA: Administrative Assistant
Project Management, Strategic Planning * Contract Negotiation * VoIP * Cloud Integration * Azure * AWS * Risk Assessments * Systems Integration* Customer Relationship Management * Disaster Recover Solutions * Integration and Optimization * Security Access Control * Enterprise CCTV Solutions * Network Infrastructure * Government/Non-Profit & For-Profit * Technical Plan * Leadership and coaching * C-Level and Board Presentation * Six Sigma & Agile mythology * COBIT CERTIFICATIONS & TRAINING
NY State Lean Six Sigma 07/2018
Leadership Series Program - Baruch College 08/2017 o The Art of Supervision: Confronting the Difficult Employee o Management by Objective
o Performance Management
o Leading and Managing People
o Team Building
o Negotiation, Decision Making & Conflict Management o From Manager to Coach
Interpersonal Communication - American Marketing Association 03/2011 Project Management (PM) - American Marketing Association 01/2010 Process Improvement Certification – Six Sigma Yellow Belt 09/2006 EDUCATION
York College, Jamaica, NY 1985-1989
Management of Information Systems
Eastern District High School, Brooklyn, NY 1982-1985 Academics studies: Major in Mathematics