Kendra Tolle Administrative Specialist
To obtain a fulfilling position in a rapidly growing organization that will allow my skills to be enhanced, challenged, expanded, and utilized to facilitate company and professional growth. Professional Experience
NECCO – June, 2018-present
• Responsible for accurate and updated information in both client paper files as well as electronic files.
• Responsible for entering, reviewing, and processing Foster Parent payments twice monthly, as well as generating and sending invoices to Ohio counties for reimbursement each month.
• Teach Foster Parent pre-service training classes periodically.
• Assist Treatment Director and Program Director by scheduling therapy appointments, notifying of upcoming deadlines, communicating status of payments, prepare all needed documentation for meetings, serving as liaison between Directors and foster families, hospitals, doctors offices, etc.
• In four months' employment, office metric scores improved significantly. Average “Days to Entry” decreased from 2 days to 0.6 days for the third quarter. Number of Kids in Care increased from 20 to 30 currently, with additional homes awaiting approval from counties for kids. Client files were six months behind. Currently, client files are 100% up to date and accurate, aside from awaiting signatures from the Counties.
AssuredPartners – September, 2016-June, 2018
• Responsible for accurate and updated information in Epic.
• Assist five Account Managers with checking insurance policies for accuracy, reviewing billing, processing cancellations, quoting new coverage, processing policy changes, and ensuring timely review by Account Managers for policy change discrepancies.
• Prepare and distribute Certificates of Insurance for clients.
• Serve as back-up receptionist.
• Train newly hired Account Coordinators and Receptionists.
• Responsible for sending small business accounts to the Customer Care Center, maintaining accurate information of these accounts in Epic, and keeping accurate records of which accounts were sent. Education
Western Governor's University – Anticipated December 1st, 2018 start date
• Bachelor of Science, Business Information Technology Management DeVry University – January, 2014-January, 2017
• Bachelor of Science, Web Development and Administration, achieved 60 credit hours Edgewood High School – May, 2003-June, 2007
Training, Certification, Skills
• Ohio Notary Public, March, 2018-March, 2023
• Fluent with Microsoft products, including Windows 7 and Windows 10, and Office Suite.
• 10+ years of Customer Service experience, both with internal and external customers.
• Experience managing Outlook calendars for Directors of various departments.
• Experience with Applied Epic and Evolv EMR.
• Ability to learn and master new systems very quickly.
• Excellent Word Processing and proofreading ability, some IT troubleshooting and repair experience, and the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
• Experience reviewing and processing payments, submitting and fulfilling purchase orders, verifying invoices, and numerous other Finance-related tasks.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented.
• General Receptionist experience, including ordering office supplies, answering phone calls, directing phone calls and visitors to the appropriate individual or department, and deescalation of upset individuals.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Experience sorting, opening, scanning, and distributing mail daily.
• Thrives on troubleshooting, problem solving, and completing tasks efficiently and accurately with little to no supervision.
Available Upon Request