Gaffney, South Carolina 29340
A highly adaptable, detail oriented and focused team player with excellent physical stamina and a sound ability to learn new things, seeking a long-term position within a reputable establishment with room to grow. Highlights:
• Hard worker and a problem solving attitude
towards challenging tasks
• Analytical minded, with strong attention to
detail and profound ability to follow instructions
• Able to identify when certain processes are not
working well using problem-solving and critical
thinking skills allowing me to make sound, in-
the-moment decisions in response to
• Possesses knowledge of various mechanical
tools and their usage
• Competent in maintaining computerized
inventories and operating MS office, Excel,
Outlook and the internet
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in many mediums.
• A team player who has effective interpersonal
skills and a solid ability to maintain positive
relationships with co workers
• Cautious and safety oriented approach
• Proficient in maintaining hygienic work
conditions and upholding a well-organized work
BS. Business Management, Limestone College, December 2000 Work History:
Executive Administrative Assistant January 2007 – September 2013 Hemmelrath Coatings, Inc., Duncan, SC
• Direct contact to the company President.
• Manage all bookkeeping, AR/AP. Created and
maintained on a daily basis bookkeeping entries
for all supplier and customer accounts for
month ending reporting.
• Responsible for creating all sales invoices.
• Monitor AR and AP to ensure all accounts are
being resolved efficiently.
• Ensures the efficient operation of all office
equipment and arranges any necessary
maintenance and supplies for such equipment
• Maintain office supply inventory.
• Created and maintained confidential employee
• Created and maintained an electronic and hard
copy filing system.
• Organized supplier/vendor files electronically
for reference when needed.
• Answers multi-line phone system and forwards
• Coordinates and oversees the complete of any
special projects or tasks as directed by
• Manage and negotiate certain vendor contracts
• Data entry
• Provide general support to visitors