Name: Bhargavi S Vaste
Mobile no: 775-***-****
I seek a challenging fast-paced career and the opportunity to be part of an extraordinary high profile team. I am a quick learner and innovative with a good analytical mind. I believe my skills and myself. I am expecting a live wire work environment where I can challenge the status quo, seize the initiative and lead the way.
Technologies & Application Tools
Oracle 11i, R12
MBA HR from Pune University.
BCA Graduate from Pune University.
S.S.C & H.S.C from Maharashtra Board.
WOW Award received for Openness & Collaboration in Symantec.
WOW Award received for Passion & Focus Results/Progress beyond Expectations.
Star Performance Award Winner for 3 consecutive Quarter in Symantec.
Quick Learner Award won in Infosys.
Job Title: Associate Provisioning Specialist (Customer Support for SAAS base product)
Location: Pune, India
Duration: 27-May-2015 to 24th August 2018
• Fulfillment of Customers entitlements (order/service) across all Symantec products. Configure Technical account setup for different SaaS products, DLP, Connectors,ESS,WSS etc.
• Email based communication via CRM (Sfdc) dealing with internal and external queries and requests, coordinate with Engineering, sales team, billing team to resolve customer issues on priority.
• Works to resolve customer issues/concerns and responsible for processing customer service, administrative and technical requests via phone and email to support customers,partners,stakeholders.
• Raise ticket using ticketing tool and monitor for the timely response and update internal teams regarding the progress and resolution of customer technical issue.
• Research, troubleshoot technical issue and prepare documentation and update the knowledgebase for future reference. Template creation in SFDC to assist customers.
• Design and delivery of presentations, preparing process documentation for new products and updating the training module for the internal and external teams.
• Performing data analysis relevant to project tasks and analyze challenges and barriers to exceed KPIs.
• Build customer service relationships and ensure alignment to processes.
• Lead and implement process change initiatives across the team.
• Lead global cross-functional projects.
• Perform testing of new tools and determine any risks/issues and areas of improvements.
• Assist in leading new hire training.
SHS (Hosted Products)
UAT testing (Oracle R12, ALM)
Dunning Project – Non Payment Process.
Job Title: Senior Process Executive
Location: Pune, India
Duration: 28-May-2012 to 08-Dec-2014
Delivering the Receipting, Validation and processing of all Commercial Orders received in the ordering mailbox for service/products received either directly from the customer.
Receipt and validate all incoming Service Request Form to process them in management tool.
Process commercial orders for new products required by end user for the identified set of products.
Process commercial order for renewal of commercial contract payment products.
Ensure clean commercial orders are received by the third party suppliers either automatically from the management tool or manually through email.
Keep the Order management tool updated at all the times for renewal contracts as well as new products / services to enable timely billing for the service/product that has been implemented at the end user’s location.
Date of Birth : 29th June 1988.
Address: 1114/6”Mauli”Bunglow,Ganeshkhind Road, Gajanan Housing Society, Shivajinagar,Pune-16
Marital Status : Married
Languages Known: English, Marathi, Hindi.
Hobbies : Travelling, Listening Music, Singing.
Personal attribute: Self-Motivated, Quick Learner, Positive Thinker, Good listener.
I confirm that all the details above are true to my knowledge. Should I be selected, I assure that I will Endeavour to discharge my duties to the best of my ability and to the satisfaction of my superiors.