UI / UX Designer
UI /UX Designer with experience in front-end development and multimedia content creation. Delivering wireframes, mockups, prototypes, UI specifications, & graphics as part of an agile team.
Webster, NY May 2018 to Present
- Provided design, wireframing, UI specs, and prototyping for new service app on both iOS, Android, and products.
- Integrated “chatbot” functionality into design.
- Created interactive mobile prototype that was used to user testing.
Pittsford, NY January 2016 to March 2018
- Decentralized BI application’s properties to make them contextual and more accessible.
- Designed new features for Data visualization app including commenting, spider graphs, packed bubbles, dynamic labeling, and a phone form factor.
- Resolved parity issues between mobile and windows platforms.
- Redesigned mobile app to add interactive notetaking, a responsive layout for 4” phone to 12” tablets, horizontal orientation, and other new features.
Rochester, NY May 2011 to January 2016
- Design and documentation for X-Ray software’s robust settings portion.
- Developed interactive training and marketing material for desktop and mobile deployment.
- Exceeded expectations by delivering dynamic content that utilized AJAX and object-oriented paradigms for easy updating and translation.
- Was internal “go to person” for iPad content and Flash development.
- Designed company’s PowerPoint templates and responsive emails.
User Experience Developer
Rochester, NY September 2010 to April 2011
- UI Design for photo software including face & keyword tagging, social sharing, & widget states.
- UI Design for touch cameras including hit areas, on screen cropping, menus, & widget states.
- Produced wireframes, mockups, asset libraries, prototypes, documentation, & bug reporting.
- Participated in team meetings on usability testing and requirements.
Multimedia / Web Specialist
Webster, NY July 2008 to January 2010
- Front-end Development for internal and partner websites.
- Flash development for animations and interactive marketing material.
- Interactive PDFs and PURL eBlasts (XMPie).
UI Development Intern
VeriSign, Sterling, VA June 2007 to December 2007
- UI Design and front-end development for 3 web applications for user management and DNS attack queries.
MFA, Computer Graphics Designer
Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, NY 2008
Savannah College of Art & Design, Rochester, NY 2001
BA, Visual Arts
Houghton College, Houghton, NY 1997
Skills & Abilities
APPLICATIONS: Axure, Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Flash, Dreamweaver, InDesign, After Effects, Fireworks, Premiere, Audition, Sketch, Articulate, Captivate, PhoneGap, Maya, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, JIRA, & Salesforce.