Knowledgeable and innovative sales, marketing and management professional whose success is based on integrity, exceptional customer service, efficiency and ambition. If you are looking for a person who is laser-focused on providing an exceptional customer experience, is a team player and a natural leader; look no further, I’m your guy! Highlights
Unparalleled management, leadership, sales & customer solution skills Established track record of exceptional sales results Exceptional presentation, communication, organization, analytical and time management skills. Strong interpersonal skills
Skilled in MS Office
Licensed Real Estate Agent
April 2017 – Present
Keller Williams Naples Realty – Stratton Commercial Group - Naples, FL
• Prospect to owners of Multifamily Properties / Mobile Home and RV Parks for sales and new acquisitions.
• Analyze and interpret financial data to present results to prospective clients and internal marketing department.
• Conduct property tours and evaluations in preparation of sales and purchases.
• Negotiate the business terms and conditions for a wide variety of real estate transactions.
• Perform follow up through phone calls and email drip campaigns to stay top of mind with sphere and buyer- seller prospects.
• Market for prospective home buyers and sellers via cold calling, networking, social media, open houses, door knocking and volunteer work.
• Research properties for sale and sold in marketplace.
• Show properties to prospective home buyers, prepare contracts, negotiate pricing and orchestrate process from introduction to close.
Retail Store Manager / Sales Consultant – Naples, Fort Myers, Cape Coral locations February 2011 to April 2017
Cellular Sales – Verizon Wireless Premium Retailer - Tampa, FL
• Responsible for Inventory Management, POS and Marketing Presentation, Store Resource Maintenance for
#1 Sales Volume store in Central Florida region.
• Responsible for performing merchandise resets and display placements as designated by pre-established plan-o-grams.
• Perform general maintenance of property, fixtures, lights, computers etc... and coordinate with contractors for large jobs or construction.
• Maintained friendly and professional customer interactions.
• Delivered exceptional account service to strengthen customer loyalty.
• Present variety of wireless products to customers to match and enhance their lifestyles.
• Educate and train customers on proper setup and use of cellular devices.
• Maintain database of past customer sales to execute new sales opportunities upon contract expirations. Matthew Breheny
7700 Sun Island Dr; #502, S. Pasadena FL 33707 Cell: 239-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org Page 2
June 2007 to December 2011
Entrust Commercial Finance Corp. - Fort Myers, FL
• Analyzed applicants' financial status, credit and property evaluation to determine feasibility of granting residential and commercial real estate and business loans.
• Adhered to all federal and state compliance guidelines relative to mortgage lending.
• Created financial analysis reports of commercial real estate, borrowers' financial statements, lease reviews and market research in preparation for underwriter submission.
• Attended and participated in numerous groups, organizations and networking events to promote my business and to establish working and referral relationships. Mortgage Broker / Loan Originator
November 1999 to June 2011
Meridian Financial – Benchmark Home Finance – A Pinnacle Mortgage - Fort Myers, FL
• Educated customers and referral partners on the variety of loan products and available credit options.
• Executed the loan origination process, including selling self and company to consumer to obtain loan through me/us, collected and analyzed income & asset documents to match to loan guidelines and match with best loan program to meet needs and qualifications.
• Processed and pre-underwriting of loans including but not limited to ordering credit reports, appraisals and preliminary title reports, verifications of income, assets and previous rental and/or mortgage payment history.
• Prepared and packaged loan application documents to present to underwriting for final loan review and approval.
• Interacted and worked effectively and efficiently with all realtors, property managers, underwriters, appraisers, title companies, surveyors, home inspectors, home repair vendors, city and county municipalities and buyers and sellers to assure a smooth transaction from start to finish.
• Marketed self, company and various loan program options to individuals, realtor's, builders and other professionals through direct mail, e-marketing, cold-calling, personal presentations and seminars. Designed marketing fliers, brochures, advertisements for print and electronic media. District Sales Representative
April 1996 to November 1999
The Bureau of National Affairs, Inc. - Washington DC
• Responsible for developing new business, B2B prospecting and contacting leads acquired from current clients, trial users, past clients and other prospect lists.
• Establish new contacts; create a pipeline and develop business relationships with decision makers, influencers, and end users.
• Schedule presentation appointments through phone cold calling and direct office solicitation.
• Review client needs, undercover competitive services used and present our products and provide software demonstrations to show competitive advantages.
7700 Sun Island Dr; #502, S. Pasadena FL 33707 Cell: 239-***-**** email@example.com Page 3
April 1994 to March 1999
TeleGo Services – GTE Mobilenet - Tampa, FL
• Responsible for recruitment, hiring and training sales representatives for in-home sales of revolutionary wireless phone services.
• Provide ongoing sales training through roll playing and objection handling sessions.
• Walk neighborhoods with sales reps to assist with obtaining appointments
• Attend product presentations with sales reps to assist with closing sale and to monitor needs for further coaching.
• Track daily sales results and provide daily, weekly and monthly reports to Regional Sales Director. General Manager Sales and Circulation
February1985 to May 1993
Trader Publishing Company - Clearwater, FL
• Responsible for opening and expansion of new sales and distribution territory in SW Florida
• Recruit, hire and train sales team, office staff, customer service staff and contract distributors
• Maintain relationships with advertisers and retail distributors and open opportunities for increased business opportunities
• Promote publications for expanded distribution and increase advertising exposure through direct promotions and sponsorships
• Prepare and maintain financial records and set quarterly and annual budgets and plans to execute overall company goals and objectives.
St. Petersburg College 1982-1983- Studied Business and Accounting Largo High School – 1977 - 1981
Train The Presenter – KWU
Dale Carnegie Sales Training
Sandler Sales Institute
Obtained various licenses, certifications and have taken classes, seminars and instruction in sales, management, professional development, marketing, public speaking, time management, budgeting and financial analysis. References and additional work experience furnished upon request.