Recent graduate in Marketing, University of Washington. Highly flexible; able to work full time in any shift and locations.
Education and Training
University of Washington Bothell, WA, USA
Bachelor of Arts in Marketing 2018
Project for Business consulting class, Spring 2018
• Consulted and worked with local construction company Irons Brother to create a Marketing plan to increase repeat/referral of top tier clients.
• Managed a multi-functional project from start to completion.
• Gained practical responsibilities experience and tasks of Business Consulting.
Completed course in Marketing Management, Marketing Management Lab, Finance, Business writing, Global Environment of Business, Marketing Intelligence, Corporate strategy, New product Marketing, Business Consulting, International Marketing
Product Development, Marketing Research, Project Management, Customer Service focused, Client Relations, Customer Satisfaction, Business Development, Creative Problem Solving, Multi-Task Management, Microsoft Office, interpersonal skills, Professional growth, Google Analytics, Budgeting, Vietnamese language, Social media.
Relevant Professional Experience
University of Washington Bothell, WA
08/2017 - 06/2018
• Closely mentored 40 residents by facilitating conversations to develop their interpersonal skills.
• Incorporate creative event planning skill in planning weekly events to support out-of-class learning opportunities for the residents.
• Work successfully under high pressure and develop a logical mindset when solving complex problems among residents.
Cascadia College Bothell, WA
Front Office Assistant of International Program
08/2015 - 08/2016
• Guided 50 new students through orientation process with professional approach and provided friendly, knowledgeable assistance.
• Responded to average 10 incoming telephone calls from current students' and prospective students' issues, complaints and concerns.
• Provided key administrative support to advisors by maintaining reception area clean and neat to provide visitors with a positive impression of the office.