Hopewell, VA *****
Valet Attendant/ Supervisor
VCU Health System - Richmond, VA
January 2014 to Present
Assist and conduct training of new attendants and cashiers to ensure safety and STAR service.
● Responsible for nightly reports of all vehicles parked and moving of vehicles.
● Handle cash operations to ensure that all vehicles have been accounted for and paid.
● Display outstanding customer service to patients.
● Use analytical skills to find solutions to missing keys or accidents. Medical Assistant Internship
Virginia Cancer Institute - Richmond, VA
June 2016 to August 2016
Answered and gave information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals. Scheduled and confirmed appointments for patients. Used proper technique and safety skill during vital signs and injections. Provided exceptional customer service, commitment, and motivation. Valet Attendant
Standard Parking - Richmond, VA
July 2013 to January 2014
Provided excellent customer service to each patient.
● Retrieved and parked customer's vehicles in a timely manner.
● Assisted patients with luggage and provided wheelchairs for patients.
● Maintained key control to confirm that all key are logged in to the system.
● Performed nightly cash drops and reports of vehicle and tickets. Housekeeping
Baymont Inn & Suites - Hopewell, VA
June 2012 to December 2013
• Provide a sanitized and aseptic environment for the safety of the visitors and employees
• Dispose of trash in an environment friendly manner
• Clean available rooms and lobbies
● Mop, sweep, dust, polish furniture
● Washing linen, towels and bath wash cloths
● Greeting visitor making them feel welcome
• Feed the homeless at various locations
• Collect donations for the less fortunate for holidays and back to school Fisher
Associate of applied science in Medical Assisting
ECPI University - Richmond, VA
High school diploma
Prince George High School - Prince George, VA
CPR- American Heart Association
June 2013 to June 2018
April 2018 to Present
Able to control all traffic and direct when needed Additional Information
• Good communication skills
• Problem Solver
• Recording Vital Signs
• Preparing patients for examination
• Drawing blood
• Hematocrit Testing
• Knowledge of ICD 10