JACKIE EMIL POLANER
Arlington, TX 76013
• Responsible for acute inpatient rehabilitation facility, Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Richardson
• Responsible for two acute care facilities, Christus Spohn South Hospital Corpus Christi and Christus Spohn Memorial Hospital Corpus Christi
• Manage yearly financial budget for two facilities of $2.5 million
• Supervise craftsmen, building, grounds, utilities, and support systems.
• Implement and oversee the daily, weekly, and monthly operations.
• Establish effective working relationships with staff, contractors, and authorities having jurisdiction
• Manage and coordinate construction projects along with other facility related projects.
• reading and understanding blue prints, electrical schematics, and technical documents
• Develop and maintain rooms PM system according to company requirements.
• Monitor and adjust Metasys (Johnson Controls building management system) and other BMS systems.
• Develop and maintain record system to meet The Joint Commission, NFPA, OSHA, and company standards.
• Directed and implemented safety program to eliminate work site injuries/accidents (total safety task analysis)
• Scheduling, hiring and terminating.
• craftsmen, local nationals and entry Train level personnel on new technic’s and best practices.
• Maintain and repair swimming pools and spas.
• Trouble shoot and repair various air conditioning systems, refrigeration, electrical, plumbing, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
• Escort and monitor outside craftsmen
• March 5 2018 – August 13.2018 Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Richardson 3351 Waterview Richardson, TX 75080 Director of Plant Operations
• August 23 2015 – February 19, 2018 CBRE- Christus Spohn 5950 Saratoga Blvd Corpus Christi, TX 78414, Director of Facilities
• April 1 2014 – August 22, 2015 CBRE- JP MORGAN CHASE 14201 N. Dallas Pkwy Farmers Branch, Texas 75254, Senior Building Engineer Critical Systems. Two thirteen story data/office buildings.
• March 18 2013 – April 1 2014, P.M. Reality Group - JP MORGAN CHASE 14201 N. Dallas Pkwy Farmers Branch, Texas 75254, Operating Engineer. Two thirteen story data/office buildings.
• November 30 2009 – 15 March 2013, Medical Center Arlington 3301 Matlock, Arlington Texas 76015, Project Coordinator, other positions held Plant Operations Manager and Plant operations supervisor. Licensed 326 bed, 4 stories The Joint Commission accredited acute care hospital with adjoining 4 story medical buildings on 22 acres.
• September 2007 – November 2009 Sheraton Dallas (formally Adam’s Mark Hotel Dallas) 400 North Olive Street Dallas Texas 75201, Engineering Supervisor, 1.842 rooms 140,760 sq. ft. of ballroom space and 240,761 sq. ft. meeting space.
• June 2004 – July 2007 Kellogg, Brown and Root (USM-I Baghdad, Iraq) 4100 Clinton dr. Houston Texas 77020-6237 (Service Employment International Inc. Al Moosa Tower 1, Sheik Zayed Road,P O Box 120727 Dubai, United Arab Emirates ZIP 00000 PH 1-866-***-****) HVAC Forman other positions HVAC Technician, Defense contractor.
• December 2001 – June 2004 Adam’s Mark Hotel Dallas 400 North Olive Street Dallas Texas 75201, Building Services Supervisor, 1.842 rooms 140,760 sq. ft. of ballroom space and 240,761 sq. ft. meeting space.
1980-1982 Associate of Applied Science Plant Engineering Technology
Texas State Technical Institute May 21, 1982
Air Condition and Refrigeration Mechanics, TSTI Waco, TX, Certificate of Completion May 25, 1977
TRAINING AND CERTIFICATIONS
• July 2018 – July16 2019 Residential Appliance Installer Licensee #314333, State of Texas
• September 2018– September 16, 2019Certified Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Technician #55433, State of Texas
2005 Kellogg, Brown & Root Supervisor Training including conflict resolution
EPA Section 608 Universal Certification.
June 2018 Ham Radio Operator