Ph: - 916-***-**** E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
OBJECTIVE: Seeking an entry level Software Developer or junior BI/Database Developer position to utilize skills and experience to work in competitive and challenging work environment while contributing towards the growth and advancement of the company.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science California State University, Sacramento May 2018 KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Hotel Management System: Collected requirements, designed, normalized and created a Database Management system with database, tables, functions, stored procedure, triggers, cursors. Performed CRUD using T-SQL. Connected tables using foreign key and inserted constraints on tables and columns.
• Data Analysis: Database project of clustering & classifying tweets data to see the trend of 2016 US Presidential Election. Technology Used: Python, Pandas, NumPy, Sci Learn. WORK EXPERIENCE
SQL/BI Developer NAFCA Inc. Dec 2017 – Present
• Creating databases, tables, indexes, stored procedures, triggers and functions with constraints using PL/SQL programming and writing complex queries using joins to insert, update, delete and extract data from SQL Server.
• Using SSIS to perform ETL action on data: Performed Conditional split, Data Conversion, Merge Join, Script, OLEDB Command, Execute SQL, Audit, Character Map, Row and Percentage Sampling to sample data.
• Using Flat File, Excel, XML as data source to OLE DB destination and vice versa. Performing Bulk Insert Task to transfer bulk data, File System task to copy files and FTP to transfer files between remote servers.
• Using Event Handlers such as onPreValidate, onPostValidate, onError, onProgress to notify current activities.
• Using forEachLoop to get details about the folder contains and sequence container to perform iteration on task.
• Using SSRS to create tabular, pie, chart and bar reports for the company with filters and sorting options.
• Using Tableau to visualize reports and Report Builder to create reports. Provide security features using accounts.
• Creating a cube and perspective using SSAS to analyze data and MDX queries to select data from a cube.
• Creating EXCEL report using data from a cube and perspective.
• Creating SSIS Jobs on SQL Server, deploy package to production and deploy reports to the targeted server. Data Support/ Web Development
Department of Technology, Sacramento County March 2017 - Nov. 2017
• Developed and designed stored procedures, tables, views, scripts etc. using TSQL for processing data.
• Optimized and tuned existing functions and procedures to ensure better performance on MSSQL.
• Successfully transferred inbound data from various sources like flat files into database using SSIS.
• Create logging files to collect info about deployment and errors if occurred during execution of a package.
• Created SSAS partitions for better performance and aggregate for improvement on performance.
• Set up accounts for employees of the company using active directory.
• Repaired or replaced faulty hardware.
• Deployed security updates and Configured network settings.
• Worked with vendors to address problems beyond the scope of regular fix. ACTIVITIES AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
• Dean’s List: Spring 2009, Fall 2010, Fall 2015, Spring 2016
• Tutored Kids from Low-income Immigrant Community, Sacramento 2015 - 2017
• Event Manager: Avas Community 2014 - 2017