Millet ***, Zapopan Jal. Mexico
Electronics and communication engineer with 3+ years of experience in the verification and validation development projects in an automotive company. Technical experience for more than 8 years, giving support and leading small teams. Challenging and compromised person that always contribute with the company goals.
NOV 2014 – PRESENT
Test Engineer Sr / Continental Automotive – Guadalajara I am responsible for validation during the development phase of products like instrument clusters, light control modules, door control modules, and other ECU ́s for commercial vehicles and customers like VOLVO, DTNA, MAN, etc., participated in the validation of a project together with a testing team in Rumania, validate ECU ́s during EMC test in Germany, setup and verification for environmental test in USA, transferred a project and tooling for a project in Rumania. Currently my tasks include:
- Read and review performance specification for new development product.
- Generate test specification for manual test as well as automated test specifications.
- Automate and execute test using industry tools.
- Failure reporting to stakeholders.
- Failure analysis using problem solving techniques.
- Development of test scripts in CAPL and other labview and C++ tools for testing.
- Report creation for test loop validation.
OCT 2010 – NOV 2014
Test Support / Jabil Circuits – Guadalajara
- I was responsible for the entire test system equipment in the production line, such as functional testers and ICT testers, control and monitoring for equipment for burn in test.
- Participate in the rearrangement of the production line to improve the performance and production of every test and process station.
Electronics Engineer / CUCEI – Guadalajara University
- Participate in multidisciplinary teams for electronic development projects.
- Social service in the internal PCB workshop.
Electronics Technician / CONALEP – Zapopan Jalisco
- Maintenance of digital control systems.
- Electronics laboratory support.
- Engineering Software: Labview, Doors IBM, Vector CANoe, CANalyzer, MKS IMS, AuD Dspace
- Programming Languages: C, C++, Capl, Labview
- General: Microsoft Office
- Electronics: Function generator, oscilloscope, digital voltmeters.
- Automotive: Electronic Load, Vector VN1630, CANstressDR
- Communication interfaces: CAN, RS-232, GPIB
- Spanish (First Language)
- English: Conversation 90% Writing 95% Reading 95%
- ISTQB (certified: 17-CTFL-116653-03)
- Agile development
- Project Administration
- Problem Solving (A3, 8-D, PDCA, Root cause analysis) Software and electronics are my passion, being part of the development of new products is always challenging and exciting experience.