ReShanda Fry, MBA firstname.lastname@example.org
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Dynamic and results-oriented professional with over 10 years of experience – overseeing office operations, training and managing employees, and ensuring a high level of customer service. Well-developed business skills in performing a wide variety of office administrative duties, solving complex problems, and working on multiple projects simultaneously. Dedicated leader with excellent communication, time management, and communication skills. Excellent management experience via a commitment to providing the highest level of performance and integrity. Possess exceptional leadership skills with strong planning, coordinating, and delegating capabilities. EDUCATION
University of Phoenix Phoenix, AZ
MBA – Small Business Entrepreneurial & Leadership Management December 2017 Bachelor of Science in Business 2013
Dallas Dental Assistant School Plano, TX
Admissions Representative / Instructor December 2017 – Present
• Schedule new student recruitment/recruiting events and managed overall process of student admissions.
• Experience in the use of computerized systems and databases. Gather and accurately record data.
• Communicate closely with students via telephone, e-mail, and through face-to-face advising sessions.
• Respond to public walk-ins, e-mails, and telephone informational requests regarding academic programs and requirements while efficiently providing timely responses to student inquiries. Smile Direct Club Plano, TX
Practice Support March 2017 – Present
• Oversaw day-to-day operations. Maintained an inventory of supplies and resolved issues or complains.
• Was a proven problem solver who handled conflict by developing creative solutions to practice issues. Vandelay Leander, TX
RDA Instructor March 2014 – Present
• Experience in continually promoting students’ academic development and effective use of skills in areas, such as: critical and analytical thinking, evaluation, communication, and professionalism. Dental One Partners Plano, TX
Practice Support May 2016 – December 2017
• Ensured profitability goals were reached. Developed/managed staff within protocol training initiatives.
• Performed administrative tasks, including confirming appointments and updating patient information. Walgreen's Plano, TX
Intake Coordinator for Home Infusion November 2014 – May 2016
• Conducted intake interviews and screening in order to determine needs for home infusion solutions. Provided organizational leadership in completing intake paperwork and prepare records for patient files.
• Oriented new participants to the Walgreen's program by explaining requirements, rules, and regulations. Community Dental Care Dallas, TX
In-Charge Assistant January 2009 – November 2014
• Completed practice management duties such as working with office staff and assisting multiple doctors.
• Made recommendations to doctor and staff on how to make the practices more efficient and productive.
• Organized practice financial statements, built systems, updated equipment, and monitored collections. COMPUTER SKILLS
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Dentrix