Frances M. Campo
I am currently seeking an employment opportunity which will allow me to utilize my education, work experience, and diverse skills to the fullest, while providing a platform for learning and growth within the company.
Volunteer Las Vegas Metro Police Department March, 2017
Paralegal Studies coursework - CUNY May, 2002
Associates in Criminal Investigations - Everest University April, 2011
Bachelors in Criminal Justice - Everest University in Process 2017
Executive Assistant - VP Global Development, VP Project Management and assisted SVP CEO - IT 07/2014 - 08/2018
MGM Resorts International – IT
Las Vegas, NV
• Performed a wide variety of administrative tasks on behalf of the Executive Directors of Information Technology and other members of the leadership team.
• Managed calendars, including scheduling, meeting requests, and logistics.
• Screened incoming calls and assist when appropriate as well as collect information by using the telephone, mail services, websites and e-mail.
• Organized and maintained paper and electronic files on a confidential level. Composed, coordinated and organized correspondence, forms, and reports while honoring the integrity of information.
• Coordinated travel arrangements for staff and candidates, including follow-up with expense reporting.
• Provided seamless and efficient day-to-day operation of the department while maintaining a high level of professionalism and timely follow-through.
• Developed and sustained relationships with internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
• Handled situations where independent judgment and prompt attention was exercised.
• Kept the Executive Directors of Information Technology and other members of the team informed of all pertinent information regarding specific activities, status changes, appointments, interviews, events and irregularities as they arose.
Financial Contract Administrator – FIS 09/2012 – 03/2014
Olympus America, Inc.
Center Valley, PA
• Functioned as the primary contact for service of contract related issues for the sales force, field service engineering, related departments, and Customer Service Representatives offering equipment to customers internal/external to the organization.
• Demonstrated the ability to master the JDE software package used on our mainframe AS400 system.
• Prepared customer repair histories, order entry, invoicing, inquiries and the intake of documents on a daily basis.
• Developed Equipment Service Agreement pricing, based on established tools, methodology, history, and various mathematical calculations.
• Reviewed contracts for completion and verified all contract details prior to submission for management approval.
• Demonstrated efficiency with managing priorities to ensure success in meeting established deadlines.
• Interacted with clients via phone and email to include follow up, verification and receipt of any missing information and documentation.
Criminal Division – Legal Secretary 05/2008 – 12/2011
Clark County District Attorney
Las Vegas, NV
• Prepared extradition, detainers, UFAP requests and reports.
• Drafted confidential memos and correspondence to correctional facilities, inmates, and courts.
• Researched inmate criminal history, charges, correctional facilities and attending courts.
• Answered phones, retrieved files and documents for signature.
Legal Receptionist 03/2005 – 05/2008
Thagard and Brown Law Offices
Las Vegas, NV
• Performed front office management and clerical duties, meet and greet clients/customers.
• Opened office daily, answered multiple telephone line switchboards, opened/distributed mail, processed all calls accordingly and took appropriate messages as well as E-Filing, attorney calendaring and billing.
• Drafted pleadings, motions, memos and legal correspondence of a confidential nature.
• Assisted paralegal with overflow, and proofing of legal documents.
• Conducted contacts with medical staff, various legal offices and officials for document retrieval.
Executive Assistant 10/2004 – 03/2005
Rainbow Services, Inc.
Las Vegas, NV
• Assisted the President and Vice President of both Contacting and Construction with all calendaring, travel arrangements, bill payments and special assignments as needed.
• Prepared and maintained documents for shareholders, bank officials and investors.
• Aided management with change orders, bids, proposals, punch lists and submittals.
• Handled ordering office supplies, cell phones for crew members as well as new office computer equipment set up and maintenance.
• Scheduled meetings and maintained office inventory for all employees.
• Answered phones, turn on/off utilities per project, drafted correspondence and memos on a daily basis.
Legal Secretary 11/2001 – 09/2004
Palmeri & Gaven
New York City, NY
• Handled every aspect of front office management for two attorneys.
• Prepared and maintained pleadings, motions, memos and correspondence.
• Answered phones, filing, fax, ordered/stocked office supplies, received and directed visitors.
• Set up, cleaned and maintained conference rooms for meetings.
• Daily contact with medical staff, legal offices and officials, courts and law firms for proper submittal and retrieval of documents.
• Collected, opened, posted and distributed mail, usage of postage meter and scale.
Computer literacy: Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point. Well versed in utilizing the internet as well as C-Track, NCIC, AMICUS and Dictaphone. Typing - 65 WPM.
Administration and Business Organization:
• Proficient in multiple software applications and file management systems.
• Able to self-train and quickly learn new programs or systems.
• Exceptional ability to create and implement documents, letters, memos and correspondence.
• Knowledgeable of all front office management.
• Conceptual talent for absorbing information, setting
goals and strategic organizational skills.
• Multi-talented in the area of administrative and
Transcripts and References: Available upon request