AJAY SATWIK VADLAPUTI
United States of America
M.S. in Industrial Engineering May 2017
New Jersey Institute of Technology, GPA: 3.6/4.0
B.E. in Mechanical Engineering May 2015
SRM University – India, GPA: 3.5/4.0
Supply Chain Management, Advanced Engineering Statistics, System Analysis and Simulation, Engineering Cost and Production Economics, Safety Engineering Methods, Concurrent Engineering, Total Quality Management, Distribution Logistics, Operations Research, Organization Behavior.
AutoCAD, Solidworks, MS Suite, Advanced MS Excel (V-Lookups, Pivot tables), Minitab, MRP, MSP, OSHA Certified.
Industrial Engineering Trainee, Integra Technologies LLC August 2017 – Present
• Assist, as needed, in developing presentations that support supply utilization initiatives for use at peer group meetings and/or at member value analysis committees, including facility requested analysis breakdowns.
• Identify internal process improvement opportunities and develop/implement improvement processes, particularly regarding supply utilization in collaboration with the analytics team.
• Develops, owns, leads and/or drives assembly, analysis, and deployment of fact-based, strategic and tactical supply, inventory and related organizational supply chain data to streamline operations functions; including identification and/or analysis of gaps and inefficiencies, inventory levels, translation of analytic insights into solid fact-based recommendations, and standardization of existing reporting processes for the improvement in procedures, processes, and/or practices within the organization.
Research and Development Intern, Vehicle Evaluation and Testing Division at Ashok Leyland. June - Dec 2015
• Solved complex, age old problems using several techniques Fish Bone Diagram, Design of Experiments.
• Implemented lean manufacturing which includes Value stream mapping, MPS in the manufacturing department.
• Worked with Kaizen Implementation Team and found solutions to certain problems such as Breakdown Management, product layout in the assembly line.
• Been a part of the technical support team and worked on post implementations and continuous improvements.
• Worked on assignment that improves the efficiency by analysis of layouts of equipment, work flow, methods of assembly and workforce utilization.
Industrial Operations Intern, Spiral Tubes Private Limited. May - Dec 2014
• Designed a new warehouse model to store tools and raw material saving an amount of 28% of the floor area.
• Conducted a maintenance plan and executed on facility layout planning.
• Co-ordinated and built models in the procurement materials using JIT, Kan-Ban, MRP.
• Designed CAD models of Perforated Spiral tubes, Insulated T Joint, Air Conditioning Tube fittings using AutoCAD, Catia.
• Submitted a model that improved the skillful labor and material cost data and more efficient to the management.
• Supported installations and validation of all the equipment and processes.
• Jump Stock Inventory Management solution project in Supply Chain Management
• Design of a new Fire Protection Safety System for a manufacturing company located in Newark, NJ.
• Economic Feasibility Study – Dairy and Food Industry.