ANAND KUMAR RAJASEKARAN
Phone: 312-***-**** www.linkedin.com/in/anand2685 email@example.com
• Result-oriented Supply Chain professional with 7+ years of experience developing direct and indirect sourcing strategies.
• Planned purchasing processes; performed spend analysis; negotiated contracts; and improved vendor management practices.
• Negotiation Expert for converting business relationships to mergers and strategic alliances.
• Improvised on factors that contribute to cost-optimization and effectively estimating Total Cost of Ownership.
• Strategic Consultant with experience in identifying stakeholder requirements; framing risk mitigating strategies and risk response plans.
• Cross-functional expert in managing and supervising multi-cultural teams and integrating the SRM and CRM requirements for firms. TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Supply Chain: Forecasting, Project Management, Strategic Sourcing, Logistics, Inventory Mgmt., Procurement, Demand Planning, Purchasing, Operations
• Process Improvement: Lean methodologies, Six Sigma, 5S, KANBAN, Kaizen, Quality Control.
• Analysis Tools: SQL, Tableau, SAP ERP/APO, R
• Methodologies: Agile, SDLC
• Statistical Analysis: Pivot Tables, V-Lookup & H-Lookup, Validation, ANOVA test, Regression test, What-if Analysis, Solver
• Tools: MS Excel, MS Project, MS Visio, MS Access, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Supply Chain Business Analyst, Integra Technologies LLC, Wilmington, Delaware May 14, 2018 – Present
• Implemented standard process improvement procedures; developed data insights in collaboration with the analytics team.
• Evaluated performance trends; streamlined strategic and tactical inventory processes to operations and eliminated redundancy.
• Strategized supply utilization initiatives; conducted value chain analysis; presented analysis results into solid fact-based suggestions. Analyst Intern at Datalake Inc., Dallas, TX Jun. 2017 – May 11, 2018
• Demonstrated key requirements gathering skills by collaborating with planning teams and enhanced the productivity by 85%.
• Analyzed demand data for business processes, sorted data using SQL, and gathered insights on the scope of business segments.
• Designed presentations for senior management using Excel analysis and Tableau; offered business inputs through financial analysis. Management Consultant, Freelance, Chennai, India Oct. 2011 – Dec. 2014
• Planned and monitored sourcing projects for start-ups and MNCs; improved supplier management of client firms for global expansion.
• Implemented change management principles for target markets; evaluated risk response strategies to solve category problems.
• Charted annual operating plans, performed global vendor analysis and evaluated supply chain effectiveness for clients.
• Applied Six Sigma methodology to identify and develop the process map; improved quality performance by 42%.
• Advised on logistics; implemented supply chain strategies to mitigate inventory risks; increased the vendor savings by 60%. Mechanical Engineer, AirtecGulf (R.O.C), Shuaiba, Kuwait Jul. 2011 – Sept. 2011
• Developed sourcing strategies; created RFQ/RFP for projects; requested for quotations and managed purchase orders; resolved supplier issues; led cost negotiations; improvised BATNA options and finalized billion-dollar contract deal with a leading public-sector client.
• Communicated with suppliers for raw material deliveries; achieved an operational efficiency of 23% in 3 months.
• Purchased materials, heavy equipment for refrigeration gas plant; managed indirect categories such as facility and marketing.
• Achieved 30% faster delivery in logistics using Lean methodology; implemented 5S and 5-why methods to improve the workplace. Relationship Executive, Amaravathi Spinning Mills, Solapuram, India Sept. 2009 – Jun. 2011
• Devised KPI scorecards for supplier selection; evaluated benchmark standards; downsized supply base by 20% to save on total cost. Anand Kumar Rajasekaran 312-***-****
• Processed purchase orders and invoices for yarn sales; supervised teams and performed buyer responsibilities; managed order placements and instrumental in establishing e-auctioning strategies to improve the bidding process.
• Optimized product launch efficiency by 20% considering time-to-market and part obsolescence; managed product backlogs. Executive at Axis Bank, New Delhi, India Feb. 2009 – Aug.2009
• Spearheaded Marketing and Sales activities for the corporate clients; promoted to priority banking dept. to market financial products.
• Earned the “Axis Performer of the month” for winning 50M-dollar deposit in the current account from a public-sector client. EDUCATION
• Master of Science - Supply Chain Management (MS SCM) The University of Texas at Dallas, Dallas, TX Cumulative GPA: 3.50 May 2015 – May 2017 Core Areas: Purchasing, Category Management, Procurement, Negotiations, Strategic Sourcing, Product Life-Cycle management, Global Supply Chain, Logistics, Commodity Management, Finance, Accounting, Pricing, Operations
• Master of Business Administration (MBA) May 2015 – May 2017 The University of Texas at Dallas, Dallas, TX
Core Areas: Marketing, Strategic Management, International Strategic Management, Management Consulting, Financial Modelling, Economics, Organizational Behavior, IT for Managers, Project Management
• Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering, Anna University, Chennai, India 2007
• Certifications: APICS CTL, PMP and LSSGB from Simplilearn Online; Pursuing CPSM ACADEMIC PROJECTS
Category Management Student Consultant, Ericsson Inc., Plano, TX Jan. 2017 – May 2017
• Managed indirect strategic sourcing categories such as Marketing, Travel, Real estate, HR, Facilities, Professional Services etc.
• Consulted on new strategies for spend analysis, category management, supply chain financing, renegotiating contracts, service level agreements; identified process flow and performed fishbone diagram analysis to improve on supplier selection.
• Advised on implementing environmentally-sound ideas such as rainwater harvesting, solar-powered window panes and green measures to save on energy and other utility consumption.
• Analyzed vendor data of non-profit clients - identified risk in evergreen contracts; performed ROI/Cost-Benefit analysis.
• Consulted to lease parking lots for $25k per space per year. 100 spots lease would bring $ 2.5 million revenue.
• Orchestrated the implementation of Supply Chain Financing, and e-procurement methods to save on operational cost.
• Effected cost optimization for the Indirect Sourcing dept.; ideated innovative solutions that can add revenue / reduce cost. National Sandwich Shop Management Consulting project Aug. 2015 – Dec. 2015
• Consulted for product management through agile scrum model; analyzed sourcing processes; advised on new product categories.
• Advised on prioritizing categories that contributed to high revenue after surveying online and visiting customers.
• Defined procedures to involve suppliers in effective demand and supply balance to tackle peak season demands and catering orders.
• Developed branding strategy; increased brand awareness by 95%. Advised to target catering segment and online advertising. Chick-fil-A UK Market Entry – International Strategic Management Project Jun. 2016 – Aug. 2016
• Designed market entry strategies after researching the UK fast food market and analyzing the food industry in UK market.
• Strategized ideas for segmentation of target customers and managing supply chain effectiveness to beat competitors.
• Converted market flaws by market players into an opportunity for Chick-fil-A to enable strategy plan matching customer needs.