Cell phone: 646-***-**** Email: firstname.lastname@example.org EDUCATION
Stony Brook University Stony Brook, NY Fall 2015 - Spring 2018
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
• Related Coursework: Java Programming, Data Structure, Algorithm, Database, Computer Networks, Scripting Languages, Theory of Computation,Principles of Program Languages, Computer Architecture, C Programming, Assembly Language,
LaGuardia Community College Long Island City, NY Spring 2013 - Fall 2015
• Major in Computer Science
• Related Coursework: C++ Programming
Aircraft Lighting International INC. Hauppauge, NY Jun 2016 - Present Software Developer
• Develop a LED color light controller and a visitor checking system on the iOS platform by using Swift.
• Develop a LED color light controller on the Android platform by using Java.
• Program the dimmer control for the LED light on Arduino by using C. Stony Brook University Stony Brook, NY Sep 2017 – Dec 2017 Teaching Assistant
• Helped students fix their Java programming project problems by face-to-face debugging sessions.
• The responsible project was a metro line map generator. Using design pattern (MVC), singleton, interface and polymorphism knowledges.
• worked five hours per week.
• Knowledge of C++
• Fluent in English and Mandarin
• The official website of Aircraft Lighting International company. Using the same frameworks as “Movie Rating Website” project. Opening the server to host the website and creating the website’s database. Making the SEO of the website becomes better and better. It is an individual project. Sign In Logbook Swift and Java Project
• An iOS app helps to secure the company that record its visitors’ information. Using the photo detection, Dropbox connection and Printer connection. It is an individual project. Reef Brite Controller Swift and C Project
• Both iOS and Android apps set and send the schedule to the aquarium LED lights’ dimmer to set its lighting schedule. Using the Bluetooth connection and the chart framework. Using Arduino to program the dimmer. Primarily responsible for both iOS and Android applications and dimmer control development in this group project. Course Site Generator Java Project
• A Java application helps professors to easily generate their course websites. Using design pattern (MVC), singleton, interface and polymorphism. It is an individual project.