firstname.lastname@example.org +1-214-***-**** Milpitas,CA LinkedIn-Profile
TEXAS A&M University Commerce, TX
MS in Computer Science and Information Systems, GPA:3.56 December 2017 Vellore Institute of Technology Vellore, TN
B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering, GPA:3.5 May 2014 WORK EXPERIENCE:
Business/Data Analyst July 2018 – Present
• Management: Responsible for managing a group of analysts working for the Walmart-Google voice shopping. Reported the findings to various cross-functional teams.
• Reporting: Analyzed and reported on results and identified business process improvements. Highlighted various areas of voice shopping that are doing better and communicated the changes needed for engineering and quality assurance.
• Data Analysis: Developed SQL scripts for data manipulation, cleaning and testing the transcribed raw data. Developed KPIs using Data and came up with various visualization techniques to best depict them.
• Predictive Analysis: Utilized python to develop predictive models from existing trends. Utilized numpy & pandas library to achieve data manipulation capabilities. Expert Technology Services
Data Analyst April 2018 – July2018
• Data Analysis: Collected and normalized data using SQL, to provide modelling and analysis of data used for client's business initiatives. Developed financial models for new products/offers of various e-commerce clients.
• Dashboards & Reporting: Created dashboards in Excel and Tableau using pivot tables and visually enhancing tables and graphs for data reporting.
• Automation & Testing: Developed SQL scripts for automatic data retrieval from the database, normalizing regressive data and generate structured data. Participated in A/B testing, regressive testing, predictive modelling, statistical analysis and generating audit reports for analyzing the overall success of various projects.
• Industry: Experience analyzing data of various clients including health care, e-commerce and banking. Ensured timely delivery of reports, participated in meeting and on-call support for the clients. Amazon
Data Associate August 2014 – June2016
• Data Analysis: Handled unique data analysis requests on huge datasets from a wide range of customers. Focused on the KPIs to report the functional areas needing improvement.
• UAT: Participated in the development of User Acceptance Test Plan to test the performance of Alexa. Contributed in improving the success rate to about 90 percent.
• Process Improvement: Made reports on the transcription and annotation success rates and provided the necessary tweaks on the targets for overall process improvement.
• Reporting: Developed dashboards and weekly reports on the targets and provided insights to various stake holders about the current state and probable targets that can be achieved.
• Individual Contribution: Utilizing the huge data sets available in AWS, made a report on the usage of Alexa and it's dependence on demographics. Provided insights on what relevant areas does the Alexa needed more training to enhance user experience.
Languages SQL, Python, Wolfram, PL/SQL, JAVA, Shell scripting Data Discovery Tools Tableau, Power BI
RDBMS MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL
Data Analytical Tools MATLAB, EXCEL, R, SSIS, SSAS Other AWS, Statistics, Hadoop, Map Reduce, Spark, Data Management