DENNIS A. SAUER, CISSP CHP CSCS
Greater Indianapolis Area, IN 317-***-****
firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.linkedin.com/in/dennis-sauer HIGH IMPACT SECURITY, TECHNICAL PRODUCT, & IT SOLUTIONS MANAGER Experienced Security Practice Manager offering cumulative experience in Network Security, Technical Product Management, Business Development, and Needs Assessment. Display strong technical / marketing management skills in supporting pre-and post-sales activities. Specializing in Security Analysis, HIPAA / PCI Compliance, in technical project management, supportive collaboration with engineering, marketing, customer support teams and partners. AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Rapid Fire Tools Network Detective • vCISO
• Tenable Nessus • MIPS Security Risk Assessment (Medical)
• Network / Security Analysis • Exceptional Problem-Solving skills
• Firewall Vulnerabilities • Liaison between non-technical and technical; both live training and written communications
• Internal Vulnerabilities • Training/Presentation in non-Native-English- speaking environments
• Endpoint Security • Trade show presentations around the world
• Phishing Campaigns • Vendor Management
• HIPAA Compliance auditing • Strong analytical ability
• PCI Compliance auditing • Global Technical Product Management
• GDPR Readiness
• Product Requirements gathering / documentation
LEADERSHIP EXCELLENCE & KEY ACHIEVEMENTS
• Problem / Troubleshooting Resolution – Regarded as the “Fireman” due to ability to handle and resolve complex 1-off situations for all departments worldwide. Provide high-level (technical) support and guidance to affiliates on product issues and efficiently responded to on-market issues, e.g., all complaint issues.
• Interact with Sales to Solve Customer Issues – Developed and implemented strategies to increase sales, ensuring overall profitability. Conceptualized and managed key sales tool (DemoLoader) which led to solving customer issues.
• Coach & Mentor Peers – Translate business needs into learning and development solutions. Developed successful curriculum and trained technical personnel at all international call center locations, including Spain, Germany, Argentina, Australia and the United States. Conducted trainings in ~50 Countries.
• Employee / Staff Management Experience – Managed daily activities of 8 Infrastructure Engineers at CSR/SARCOM who are responsible to scope out and manage the network infrastructure; wiring, routing, switches, network speed, servers, network backbones, backup server and strategy, etc.
ELECTRONIC STRATEGIES, INC., Indianapolis, IN 2018 Security Practice Manager
Spearheaded the newly-created Security practice, trained internal sales reps, external customers. Created website, sales materials, marketing materials, worked face-to-face with C-Level and “in the trenches”. Ran scans, created analysis, presented results, proposed recommendations / remediation. (See Areas of Expertise above) Dennis A. Sauer email@example.com Page 2
ROCHE DIAGNOSTICS CORPORATION / ROCHE DIABETES CARE, Indianapolis, IN 2000 – 2017 Technical Product Manager – Health & Digital Solutions, Global Diabetes Care (2007 – 2017) Involved in all aspects of Global Technical Product Management and Support, including product support, troubleshooting, SQL databases, EMR integration, web management, Windows, etc. Served as single point-of-contact for assigned areas-of-responsibility, coordinating feedback for countries/customers.
• Wrote separate outward-facing Security documentation pieces (Technical & Marketing) for latest web-based product.
• Developed Customer Requirements Documents (CRD); coordinated production forecasts during launch, obsolescence, quality issues and promotional campaigns, ensuring readiness of global supply.
• Created global training program for worldwide call centers, resulting in much faster call resolution times. Product Manager / Business Analyst (2004 – 2007)
Managed requirements gathering process for new international software and for defining functions of new software (Accu-Chek 360 DMS). Hired and managed outside consultancy firm to look at branding, positioning, naming, vision, user interface and human factors.
• Managed gathering, refining, analyzing and delivering customer requirements across all markets by visiting each major launch Country to determine market needs.
• Created and maintained customer and business requirements documents.
• Launched Accu-Chek 360 DMS, Amsterdam, 2007, the largest product launch ever for Accu-Chek Diabetes Care. IT Field Support Consultant – Diabetes Care (2000 – 2004) Troubleshot and designed IT Solutions for Roche external customers utilizing Accu-Chek software and hardware portfolio. Travelled to US customer sites to implement, oversee and troubleshoot solutions.
• Provided effective end-user training for targeted accounts by individually designing programs to meet needs.
• Handled network design / analysis and Accu-Chek Camit Pro network integration issues, resulting in placements into Hospitals that were previously restricted.
CSR / SARCOM, Project Manager / Team Leader, Infrastructure Manager, Fishers, IN MASTER SOFTWARE CORPORATION (MSC), Senior Customer Service Representative, Indianapolis, IN HIGH SCHOOL(S), Foreign Language Teacher: Speedway, IN; Greenwood, SC; Averill Park, NY EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Foreign Languages, Ball State University, Muncie, IN Spanish: Fluent; French and other Romance languages: Reading proficiency CERTIFICATIONS
• Certified Information Systems Security
• Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
... anticipated very soon
• Certified HIPAA Professional (CHP)
• Certified Security Compliance Specialist
• Certified Business Analyst
• Certified Cisco Network Associate (CCNA)
• Certified Cisco Design Associate (CCDA)
• Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
• Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT)
• Master Certified Novell Engineer (MCNE)
• Certified Novell Instructor (CNI)
• Master Certified Novell Instructor (MCNI)
• Teaching licenses in Indiana, South Carolina, and New York