Cell Phone: +234-809-***-****,
Exceptional leader and team player, talented at Geological Mapping, Seismic analysis, Project Management and a positive can-do attitude. Technically-savvy with outstanding relationship, building and presentation skills. Keen to apply the field skills acquired both at the University and Past/current careers at an active project.
1 MWH (2013-2014)
* Reporting Documented and resolved drawings/as-built which led to final drawings.
*Collaborated with the various team in the development of projects from stage gate-zero to final stage/commissioning.
* Effective and effecting team management.
* Design of company's risk acceptance criteria documents for various Projects 2 MSc Mid-term project (2011); Use of Gas-To-Liquid Technology in a remote gas field in Siberia.
* Effective Project Development and Management
* Collaborated with the various team in the development of final project report 3 MSc Project (2011); The Influence of Hydraulic fracturing on Sedimentary Rocks.
* Collaborated with the various team in the development of final project report 4. BSc Geological mapping project (Mid-year Project 2009), east-coast of Arran, UK
* Completed structural Mapping, fossil, mineral, rock identification, metamorphic zone analysis and history interpretations.
* Created several mapping areas of Arran, both structural and lithographic.
* Completed a comprehensive report on rock types, Paleo-environement of sediments, structural deformation and data interpretation,
* Completed a comprehensive logbook containing all measurements and sketches of various outcrops and beddings
• Project management
• Strong verbal communication
• Team leadership
• IT Skills; Word, Excel and all Microsoft Packages
• Excellent Geological Mapping skills
• Extremely organized
• Risk management processing and analysis
• Team leadership
• LANDMARK WELL ENGINEERING SUITE and TECH DRILL_DSP ONE WORK HISTORY
03/09/2017 to Current Chattering Engineer/Manager
Drok Energy Ltd, 28 Raymond Njoku, Ikoyi
• Attend meeting with other the MD and other departmental head
• Attend safety and project delivery meeting with clients, Agents/brokers
• Coordinates the exchange of information between the Project Operations Manager, MD, Legal departments and the Ship-owner.
• Update vessels database/information’s
• Co-ordinate inspection on board vessels
• Assist the MD in issuing and pre-qualifications of vessels owners and Agents 06/2014 to 02/08/2019 Assistant Production Engineer (Part-Time) Mali Drill Nigeria Ltd-Lagos
• Planned various drilling projects before commencing drilling.
• Well planning and field optimization.
• Logged and analyzed various core samples
• Sole responsible for collecting sample results, reporting and data analysis.
• Assisting and ensuring a prestigious well database while contributing to the generation, co-ordination and delivery of approval process for drilling well proposals.
• Building/analyzing various Geological Models.
• Maintaining formal contact with various stakeholders in regards to depth formation changes, geological samples and drilling parameters.
• Supported Operating Officer with daily operational functions.
• Assist well site geologists and engineers during coring operations
• Real time monitoring of data and drilling activities from proprietary data acquisition systems.
• Develop and maintained progressive professional relationships with partners and potential new business.
• Oversee safety management and ensure the protection of the environment
• Develops, plans, costs and supervises the operations necessary for the drilling of bore.
• Contribute to and progress the asset team well proposal and give expert advise on new techniques and/or technologies to the asset teams 02/2013-04/2014 Technical Delivery Manager
MWH Limited - Peterborough, UK
• Drove excellence in health and safety in designs; ensuring risks are minimized in design processes.
• Responsible for all technical deliverables required in common delivery processes.
• Planned the technical aspects of projects and agreed every plan for stage with project managers.
• Monitored projects using Plantrac and also kept track of all scope changes.
• Managed all key technical stakeholders, in particular providing technical liaison with the end users,.
• Worked with project managers and various discipline heads to ensure all technical works are undertaken to the correct standards and specifications.
• Worked with the enabling team to ensure all relevant enabling activities are undertaken in a timely and cost effective manner.
• Utilized the skills and knowledge of all team members to encourage an environment of continuous improvement and support.
• Facilitated improvements and Project Close-outs in my departments.
• Analysis and review of Operation manuals (OM) and Project Technical documents.
• Supported other discipline heads, project managers and teams in managing, achieving and driving technical deliverables.
• Updated and uploaded Customer/Client health and safety files, OM manuals
(Operation and maintenance manuals) on MWH Livelink web.
• Designed the company's risk acceptance criteria document.
• Identified various field opportunities to improve technical issues between stakeholders.
• Updated and uploaded all 'as-builts' drawings on MWH Livelink web page so it could be viewed by other departmental head/team when required.
• Facilitated the issuing of all Site equipment's and machinery SAP ALM labelling.
• Worked directly with the various teams to achieve results. 01/2006 - 01/2007 Assistant Laboratory Technician
Schlumberger Nig. Ltd.-Portharcourt, Riverstate, Nigeria
• General services of the ''Pressurized Cement Consistometer''.
• Maintenance of laboratory service equipment and general interpretation of core samples;.
• Prepared slurry samples for various well completion types.
• Analysis and interpretation of drill mud, core and.
• Managing and disposing laboratory waste (Cuttings and cementing chemicals).
• Reported and interpreted laboratory test results.
• Performed Pre and Post job equipment inspections before running of test samples.
02/1998-01/2001 Assistant Bore Hole Geologist
Denny Drill Nig. Ltd.-Warri, Delta State
• Part of a team that drilled wells to aquifer horizons.
• Analyzing drill cuttings and drilling muds.
• Maintaining various company's drill-trucks and drill bits.
• Calibrating and Net thickness estimation (aquifer zone); applying seismic interpretation skills.
• Sampling various surface outcrops before commencing drilling.
• Data collection, reporting and entry.
2012 Master of Science: Oil and Gas Engineering
University of Aberdeen - Scotland, United Kingdom
2011 Bachelor of Science: Petroleum Geology and Geosciences University of Aberdeen - Scotland, United Kingdom
2006 National Diploma: Petroleum Engineering
Petroleum Training Institute - Warri, Delta State, Nigeria 2004 Pre-National Diploma: Mineral Resources Engineering Petroleum Training Institute - Warri, Delta State, Nigeria AWARDS
• 18 JAN. 2012 E.ON Ruhrgas MCE Deepwater Development Conference 2012 student travel award (Paris, France)
• 01 MAY 2010 John Cook Award in Geology
• 01 JAN. 2009 BP prizes in excellence in Geology, British Petroleum.
• 06 FEB. 2013 Work Safely Induction 2013
• Mr Malcom Hole( email@example.com) Senior Lecturer; School of Geosciences Geology and Petroleum Geology (+ 44 (0-122*******)
• Mr Mark Frogatt (firstname.lastname@example.org) Lead Mechanical Engineer MWH Ltd Peterborough UK
• Mrs Malindah Chioma Ngumezi (email@example.com) Director, BossMann Hotel, Mbano