Client-focused and growth-driven marketing professional experienced in leveraging technology to elevate operational efficiency and inform strategy. Entrepreneurial marketer passionate about creating a memorable experience for stakeholders and uplifting brand awareness.
Legally Authorized to work in United states
• Content Moderation
• Testing AI system
• MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Customer Service
• Sales & Marketing
• Office Administration
• Accounting and Book Keeping
• Data Entry and Back Office Management
• Inventory and Supply Management
• Optimistic, Team Player, and Fast Learner
Content Moderator Analyst Aug 2018 – Till Date
Accenture (Client: Facebook Inc.), Mountain view California
• Training the AI system of Facebook to moderate the content of the user profiles
• Cross-team collaboration and communication to meet aggressive review deadlines
• Ability to operate in areas that are not clearly defined within policy
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task to meet multiple, recurring workflow requirements
• understand and perform content reviews under the client supervision for international and Domestic cases following client processes and procedures
• Proactive, flexible individual that is capable of working in a rapidly changing environment
• Project and SLA delivery experience
• Responsible for the activities assigned by the team leads and subject matter experts
Front Office Administration March 2017 – June 2017
Econo-Lodge, Anaheim, California
• Led development and execution of customer experience strategy to increase retention / attract new clients for hospitality business focused on delivering comfort and service
• Managed financial activity including: budgeting, accounting, and reconciliation; introduced goal-based financial planning
• Trained and managed operations teams with goals to ensure quality service, client satisfaction/loyalty, and efficient operations
• Managed reservations (digital, phone, face-to-face) to prevent overbooking, ensuring convenience and quality service; maintained rate-parity across all distribution channels
• Trained in all facets of motel management work including: room inspection, providing guest services, confirming, and managing online room reservation services.
Marketing Manager (Realty Development Firm – Day Shift) March 2015 – Feb 2017
Krishna Developers, Gujarat, India
• Planned,Developed, Deployed and implemented marketing / sales strategy for residential properties including: 900 residential units, 12 club houses, 4 apartment complexes and total property site area of 1 million square feet.
• Facilitated sales for over 300 properties over 2 years, generating more than $8M in sales; built client portfolio and cultivated relationships facilitating firm’s profitability
• Managed all paperwork, red tape procedures, and accounts receivable and payable.
• Cultivated and maintained relationships with top manufacturers for materials and tools; negotiated contracts with vendors detailing terms, cost-structure, and operations
• Advised, coordinated and successfully managed a team of 9 employees.
• Proficiently used MS Office tools (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) in order to maintain Client data and Present Reports.
Sales Executive August 2014 – February 2015
Shisha Bajaj – Automobile Dealership, Gujarat, India
• Responsible for selling the maximum number of vehicles possible at optimum profit.
• Built relationships with customers and generated new business through marketing available extras, accessories, value added products.
• Greeted and actively listened to customers to uncover their needs and provide recommendations based on automotive requirements.
• Demonstrated vehicle functionality and explained features and options, accompanied prospective customer on test drives, and explained cost part associated with purchase.
• Strategically negotiated with customers to close sales deals and increase sales.
• Prepared all sales documents, coordinated with finance and other department to complete smooth transaction, and successful closing.
Co- Founder, Head of Marketing August 2013 – July 2014
Tadka Twist Restaurant (start-up) – Gujarat, India
• Planned, Gather Requirement,Developed, Deployed and Facilitate brand strategy, planned / executed campaigns and product launches for mid-size multi-cuisine dine-in restaurant
• Project managed Media and Public Relations campaigns (Digital / Print / TV Advertising, Press, Influencers) with goals to generate awareness, drive consideration, and increase sales measured through social presence, foot-traffic, and revenue
• Managed Marketing and Operations; recruited/trained employees to ensure quality service/product and customer satisfaction
• Negotiated with sales representatives to optimize marketing opportunities/ensure inventory levels during key seasonal periods.
Navrachana University Vadodara, India July 2010 – July 2013
Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A), (GPA – 3.50)