Experienced administrative professional well-versed in clerical, accounting and records management functions. Friendly and reliable team player with excellent judgment, strong critical thinking skills and good problem-solving abilities. Seeking a new professional challenge in a fast-paced environment.
Primerica - Licensed Insurance Agent
05/2018 - Current
G4S Secure Solutions Inc. - Administrative Assistant Atlanta, GA
07/2011 - 01/2018
Legal Administrative Support
Strong Interpersonal Skills
Meticulous Attention to Detail
Strong Problem Solver
Bronx Community College of the City
University of New York
The Bronx, NY
Office Administration, Administrative
Technology, Human Resource
Management, Business Administratio
Attended continuing education courses and workshops to gain additional insurance industry knowledge.
Provided coverage option information to assist clients in protecting assets.
● Calculated premiums and established payment methods for sales. Met with prospective customers and business owners in their homes, businesses and other settings.
Modeled exceptional customer service skills and appropriate diagnostic sales techniques.
● Calculated quotes and educated potential clients on insurance options.
● Followed up with customers on unresolved issues. Reported policy changes and company conditions affecting customer satisfaction.
● Verified data integrity and accuracy.
Analyzed departmental documents for appropriate distribution and filing.
● Responded to customer requests via telephone and email.
● Managed electronic records database and handled all file requests.
● Directed guests and routed deliveries and courier services. Answered inquiries and addressed, resolved or escalated issues to management personnel to ensure client satisfaction.
● Monitored and screened visitors to verify accessibility to inter-office Hampton Inn by Hilton - Front Desk Supervisor
08/2010 - 07/2011
New York City Department Of Corrections - Correction Officer New York, NY
08/1989 - 08/2010
Assisted administrative team members with completing daily tasks in order to maintain a smooth workflow.
Oversaw all front desk operations with an eye for hotel reputation, staff productivity and operational efficiency.
● Conducted financial audits on a scheduled basis. Trained new staff on correct procedures, compliance requirements and performance strategies.
Ran reports detailing daily actions, including guest numbers, accounting expenses and income and room service usage.
Strategically scheduled team members to maintain optimal staffing levels at all times.
Investigated and resolved customer inquiries and complaints in a timely and empathetic manner.
Recipient of multiple positive reviews acknowledging dedication to excellent customer service.
Monitored alarm systems to detect any unauthorized entries into protected areas.
Maintained accurate and detailed logs of all events that occurred during each shift.
Established efficient workflow processes, monitored daily productivity and implemented modifications to improve overall effectiveness of office personnel and activities.
Oversaw office inventory activities, including ordering and requisitions, stocking, and shipment receiving.
● Investigated all security and safety violations.