RAM MOHAN SAI
: firstname.lastname@example.org :315-***-****
Highly skilled, wide knowledge Mechanical engineer seeking opportunity to enhance my skills for organization growth, triumph. SKILLS
Manufacturing : JIT, Process layout, Lathe, Milling, SPC, CNC (G-codes and M-codes). Software : Auto cad, Solid Works, Catia, Pro-e, Ansys. Programming : Mat lab, C,C++.
General : Time Management, Leaders ship, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Team Player. WORK EXPERIENCE
Pitti Laminations Pvt Ltd June 2015-June2016
Production Engineer Hyderabad, India
• Worked in ISO firm, produced Die casting rotors.
• Interacted with Senior Engineer based on the targets Process plan is made, minimized production time by 15%.
• Under the assistance of Plant Head practiced 5S methodology.
• Scheduled availability of raw materials for production on time, controlled the inventory using Oracle ERP software.
• Reduced cost of production by 10% via salvaging techniques.
• Conducted Quality tests on raw materials and final products such as Watt test, MMC test, Surface test, Flatness test assured that geometric dimensioning and tolerance is applied as per drawing sheets. Intern at SLR Metaliks Ltd June 2014
• Developed visual Work Instructions (SOP)s and assisted the production floor and follow up with manufacturing support and improvement to ensure quality met for all designs
• Assisted team in reducing stress in metals by performing FMEA, gained knowledge in DOE and SPC. Intern at Apex Encon projects Pvt Ltd May 2013-August2013
• Drafted sheet metal drawing as per specifications, Proposed and executed production sequence.
• Worked with the team of six members, generated the Bill of Materials (BOM) for electrical laminated stators from series 1000 to 3500.
• Performed operations like lathe, CNC milling, boring, drilling developed G-codes& M-codes. PROJECTS
Design and Analysis of Leaf Spring for Low -Speed Heavy Duty Commercial Vehicles January 2018-May 2018
• Designed leaf spring using solid works as per calculations based on the specification of the vehicle.
• Reduced the mass of the spring by 12% using Ansys FEA done structural analysis at the load of 6KN with a maximum factor of safety 4 and 5. Recommend necessary dimensions for better a factor of safety. Designed Fixture for Manufacturing Medical Devices October 2017-December 2017
• Designed a fixture using Solid works software for manufacturing of medical devices.
• The fixture is engineered for holding workpieces with two cylindrical shapes connected each other with axis aligned perpendicular.
Designed and Analysis of Housing for the High HP Motors located on the first floors of buildings March2017-May2017
• Designed a housing system using SolidWorks based on parameters.
• Selected materials using CES EDU Pack, Equations are solved using MATLAB software, computed dynamic analysis, compared various results and the most efficient system is approved. Additive manufacturing September 2016-December 2016
• Using maker bot 3D printer developed prototype casing for lithium batteries.
• 3D printed parts for the Mars rover.
Synthesized Metal Matrix Nano Composites August 2014-May 2015
• Lead team of five members in Fabrication of MMNC billets using powder metallurgy technique, based on weight /weight
% composition incorporated Carbon Nano Tubes (CNT), Sic into aluminum powder via stirring.
• SEM images and hardness test are studied on each billet. Other projects: Calculated heating, cooling loads and done piping design gained knowledge in HAVC design, Designed stiffness oars with minimum mass and cost.
HONORS AND AWARDS
• Volunteer at HCC Stratford, since June 2018.
• Academic Scholarship of $2500 for two consecutive semesters in University of Bridgeport.
• Attended design program conducted by SCVMV university and certified as professional in mechanical CADD in 2014.
• Designed air filters for the IC engines at workshop conducted by the EXPERTSHUB and certified with hands on experience in advanced IC engine technologies.
Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering August 2016 -June 2018 University of Bridgeport Bridgeport, CT
Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering August 2011-May 2015 Sri Chandrasekhara Saraswathi Vishwa Mahavidyalaya University Tamilnadu, India