***** **** ******** ***** • STERLING HEIGHTS, MI 48313 • 248-***-**** • firstname.lastname@example.org MECHANICAL ENGINEER with educational and professional experience in engine performance testing, emission reduction, product testing and improvement, budget allocation, and project management. Dedicated, innovative leader skilled in training and driving teams to achieve project deliverables, acquiring the knowledge needed to facilitate on-time execution. Analytical problem solver leveraging engineering expertise to analyze and test products in order to improve designs and facilitate enhanced performance. AREAS OF EXPERTISE
ü Product Engineering
ü Budget Allocation
ü Project Coordination
ü Global Communications
ü AutoCAD & CATIA V5
ü Product Testing
ü Turbine Systems
ü Team Leadership
ü Design & Analysis
Master of Science (MS), Mechanical Engineering: Lawrence Technological University Bachelor of Science (BS), Mechanical Engineering: University of Technology SELECT PROJECTS
University of Technology – Testing & Improving Engine Performance
• Collaborated with a team to test the emission and fuel consumption of a Fiat 132 engine, modifying the carburetor to improve the engine’s performance and reduce emissions; facilitated the company’s implementation of the improved product.
Lawrence Technical University – Power Plant Design
• Utilized the Rankine Cycle to design a 750MW Power Plant, working with temperature and pressure data, multi-stage units, and heat transfer to develop a high-efficiency and high-performance plant. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Aisar Properties LLC – Owner – Sterling Heights, MI 2012 – Present
• Capably bought, renovated, and sold 40 properties for a profit, managing and liaising between contractors to ensure project completion within the designated timeframe.
• Managed all business aspects, including budgets, expenses, and contract work to facilitate success. Al-Aeed Company – Project Coordinator – Amman, Jordan 2005 – 2010
• Liaised between suppliers in Europe and contractors in the Middle East to distribute required products and equipment in order to ensure completion of project deliverables within deadlines. o Developed weekly reports for the manager to track project status.
• Managed a $45M and $12M project simultaneously, administering in-person and online trainings for contractors concerning project specifications and deliverables to facilitate accurate project completion.
• Served as the main point of contact for resolving problems related to ongoing projects to establish a continuous workflow; additionally, managed contracts to ensure production and supply quality. Al-Rayan Air Cooling – Maintenance & Sales Engineer – Baghdad, Iraq 2003 – 2004
• Supervised a team of three technicians, coordinating maintenance of customers’ air condition (AC) units; additionally, sold company AC units to military bases and government locations to increase profits.
• Developed a database within Microsoft Access for warranty claims, implementing an auto message system to the regional office that improved efficiency of the warranty process and increased accuracy.