firstname.lastname@example.org • 917-***-****
Event Coordinator/Executive Assistant
Skilled and dynamic event planning professional with demonstrated executive support, marketing, communications and project coordination capacity.
• Proven track record of planning, coordinating and implementing successful special events and fundraisers.
• Highly focused and results-oriented in supporting executives, with a particular emphasis on marketing and public relations functions.
• Proficient with PC/MAC platforms, Creative Suite 6 (In Design, Photoshop, Illustrator), Microsoft Office, Donor Perfect, Wealth Engine, Raiser’s Edge, Blackbaud, Soapware, Updox, Greater Giving, JD Edwards SharePoint, Give Smart, Work Bench, Web Design, Social Media Platforms. Professional Experience
Nevada HAND (Housing and Neighborhood Development) – Las Vegas, NV Resource Development Administrative Associate, 2017 to Present Assist Executive Vice President in donor and prospect outreach. Research and proof reading of grants and LOI’s. Produce reports, enter donor records in CRM program Raiser’s Edge. Plan and execute events, grand openings and groundbreakings.
• Design and compose content for internal and external communications including e- newsletters, ad campaigns, event collateral, scripts and presentation materials
• Work collaboratively with Board, executive team and internal and external stakeholders
• Develop budget for marketing collateral and events, as well as negotiate vendor contracts VOLUNTEERS IN MEDICINE OF SOUTHERN NEVADA – Las Vegas, NV Development Manager, 2014 to 2017
Oversee fundraising and donation efforts by developing and sustaining relationships with donors. Adeptly maintain contribution records by entering in Donor Perfect CRM database and providing reports as needed. Assist with special event planning, coordination and implementation, including graphic designs for flyers and posters.
• Proficiently managed event coordination and sponsorships for three annual awards galas at the Venetian Hotel for over 600 guests; including site inspection, menu, room set up, volunteers, talent coordination, vendor negotiation and program flow
• Manage website and social media. Oversee implementation of patient and volunteer testimonial videos for website and awards gala
YESCO – Las Vegas, NV
Sales Administrative Assistant, November 2013- January 2014 Provided vital clerical assistance to Account Executive, including scheduling and organization of department meetings and conferences. Coordinated bids, RFPs, contracts, lead sheets, job orders and generated proposal packets for potential clients.
• Assisted with assigning and distributing client sign design proofs and artwork to corresponding departments.
Esther Green ••• Page 2
Made in America & Green Global (K&L Baxter Family Foundation) - Las Vegas, NV Executive Assistant, August 2013 – November 2013 (Contract position) Assisted K&L Baxter Family philanthropic efforts by managing outreach database and producing status reports for Made in America and Green Global Foundations. Designed logo and associated e-blast flyers, office stationary and social media. Coordinated direct mail campaigns for funding and in-house special events, including catering and invitations. Supported Director of Made in America with media, press and donor outreach and Director of Green Global with First Fridays - Free Arts Day (FAD) event logistics.
American Heart Association- Las Vegas, NV - Marketing Coordinator/Operations Manager, May-July 2013 (Temp position)
Oversaw office operations and adeptly managed outreach and fundraising efforts for Health Equity Program, including online donations, auction donations, volunteer mailings and local deposits for sponsorships, tributes, memorials and special events. Ensured accurate donations were recorded in database for reports. Coordinated and marketed Health Fairs and special activities. Figure Skating In Harlem Organization - New York, NY Special Events Consultant, January 2013-April 2013 (Contract position) Assisted organization in strategic planning and logistics for 2013 Skating with the Stars Gala & Awards. Created Awards Dinner PowerPoint presentation and successfully solicited online charity auction items through Charity Buzz.com. Orchestrated and supervised event staff and volunteers and managed VIP guest registration.
RCP Design, Inc. – Brooklyn, NY (Contract position) Special Projects Consultant, February 2012-December 2012 Successfully assisted President with meetings and RFP proposals for vendor bids and managed budget administration and product databases. Creation of PowerPoint presentations for customer presentation. Distribute product catalogues to hospitality industry AMERICAN SOCIETY OF COMPOSERS, AUTHORS & PUBLISHERS (ASCAP) New York, NY Director of Special Events – September 2000-December 2011
• Assisted EVP with event planning logistics for multiple gala awards, workshops and special events; including Talent management and hotel/travel coordination
• Developed annual budget for special events and projects; as well as vendor negotiation, site inspections, and program timeline
• Maintained budget reports and gift donations; Maintained guest and member databases
• Wrote and edited press releases, scripts, programs, invitation copy, and other event-related materials; including graphic design of invitations, programs and signage
• Contributed to website and social media campaigns
• Supervised staff of department interns and temps
*Prior positions: Administrative, Event Coordinator, Event Manager and Associate Director of Events Educational Background
Associate of Arts, Communications
Fashion Institute of Technology, New York, NY
Professional Certificate in Meeting, Conference & Event Management New York University, New York, NY
Academic Degree Courses in Advertising and Communications Fordham University, New York, NY
Professional Certificate in Broadcasting
New York University, New York, NY