Organized and efficient individual
with 15 years of personal and
corporate travel work experience
seeking to join a vibrant team.
Customer service-oriented Travel Agent with 15 years career experience in the Travel and Tourism industries. Possesses expertise in event planning and travel coordination. Key skills include time management, organization, along with excellent written and verbal communication.
• Domestic and Internation Travel Expertise
• Budgeting, Accounting, Negotiating
• Logistical Planning
• Relationship Management
• Travel Consulting & Reservations
• Transportation Coordination and Event Planning
Travel Co-ordinator - ProMet Machining - Gresham,
• Maintain regular communication with customer prior to departure to provide updated travel information
• Responsible for collecting and recording deposits and final payments
• Prepared detailed itineraries including nearby sight-seeing tours of historical places, and entertainment.
• Liaised with hotels and air bus and cruise lines to determine availability and book passage or stays.
• Met with customers to discuss travel foreign and domestic, travel and tour packages.
• Calculated travel and accommodation costs within customer budget and offered recommendations for cost savings such as off-season tours.
• Provided travel brochures and destination literature with points of interest relevant to customer needs.
• Verify customer passports, visas and state issued ID’s and ensure proper identification for passage to foreign countries 05/2010 to 07/2018
Owner - Changing Perceptions - Portland, Oregon
Small mental wellness center specializing in trauma recovery and education
09/2004 to 11/2011
Curriculum Specialist/Technical Writer - Portland
Community College - Portland, Oregon
Design and develop college catalog and maintain degree and certificate accreditation compliance
04/1994 to 05/2004
Customer Service Supervisor – Horizon Airlines –
Portland International Airport
• Checked-in passengers for domestic and international travel using computerized systems; verified documentation for international and domestic flights
• Processed tickets, checked baggage and monitored carry-on baggage for size and quantity, collected checked baggage fees at gate, and assigned seats
• Assisted customers with special needs and quickly addressed and resolved customer complaints
• Reinforced compliance with FAA, Horizon Airlines, and airport regulations
Airline Ticketing Systems
Portland State University Degree: Bachelor of Arts in English expected Spring 2019 GPA 3.65
Portland Community College Degree: Associate of General Studies GPA 3.75
International Air Academy Degree: Aviation and Hospitality, Graduated on the President’s List
Benjamin Franklin High School