MARKETING & DIGITAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
AB – Associate Of Business
Specialization In Marketing
2010 Lanier Technical College Oakwood, GA
AA – Associate In Accounting
2004 Lanier Technical College Oakwood, GA
AIT – Associate In Information Technology
Computer Information Systems Technology
1341 Highway 9 S
Dawsonville, GA 30534
I am a highly creative,
marketing specialist with
communication and analytical
skills, and huge passion for
marketing, media, advertising
and technology. I offer a multi-
faceted repertoire of talent
derived from a background of
12 years experience obtained in
fields of digital and traditional
marketing, strategy, public
relations, media, sales,
promotion, content writing,
information systems, journalism,
copy writing/editing. and
02/2017 – 07/2018 Auto Gallery – Gainesville, GA
• Appointed to spearhead the transition into implementiation of an innovative marketing model, designed to aggressively launch digital projects incorporating strategies using an omnichannel approach, and drastically reducing budget by decreasing budget for traditional advertising services, and allocating a smaller percentage of those funds to digital campaigns using PPC, Adwords, boosted posts and SEO inititives.
• Devised an innovative marketing plan, implementing several strategies and tactics to develop omnichannel relationships with buyers and build a lasting competitive advantage.
• Developed and implemented consumer research to gain a deep understanding of the evolving nature of car-buying behavior and utilized in-depth knowledge to formulate key initiative of transformation of the marketing model to deliver a true omnichannel customer experience.
• Initiated Google Analytics, set-up metrics and created dashboards, determined KPIs and established benchmarks, vital to performing market research studies conducted to determine viability of project propositions as well as trends and opportunities in any market.
• Designed, implemented and managed advertising campaigns from strategy and creative development through production, optimization, and overall management.
• Revitalized company's web strategy, designed and developed a new corporate website resulting in an 52% increase in consumer traffic.
• Reviewed existing social media channel sites and eliminated irrelevant content, redesigned 43 individiual sites to deliver a consistent, unified company message and distinguish the “Family of Dealerships,” deleted unofficial company social profiles, verified ownership of official profiles and merged all digital channels into one centralized CMS.
• Developed the strategic plan and launch of social media marketing, increasing followers on social media by 150% on average (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram).
• Coordinated advertising and media schedule incorporating promotions, web, social media, CRM.
• Influenced pricing, incentives, and naming while establishing positioning and target audiences.
• Led a corporate rebranding campaign that included a new website, showroom design and floor layout, and a comprehensive brand-identity package.
• Redesigned products & marketing for print and online, created new press kits for distribution to third party vendors and media outlets, updated all digital and online platforms. JOURNALIST/COPY EDITOR
06/2015 – 02/2017 Etowah Valley Sporting Clays Park
• Developed marketing plans based upon extensive research and ROI driven. – Dawsonville, GA
• Completed and submitted monthly and yearly performance reports.
• Initiated market research studies and analyzed findings.
• Preserved brand integrity by creating quality content and delivering consistent brand messaging. MARKETING DIRECTOR
10/2007 – 11/2016 Community Newspapers, Inc.
• Solved copyright issues and verified attributions. – Dawsonville, GA
• Reviewed proof pages before publishing for accuracy, grammar and punctuation.
• Followed editorial guidelines by verifying facts, reading and writing copy, coordinating with other
• editors and providing feedback to writers.
• Researched, collected information, interviewed subjects, wrote feature stories and articles for
• education and community sections.
• Coordinated activity on social media networks by preparing and scheduling updates, sharing content, keeping in touch with fans and followers, encouraging conversation and answering customer inquiries. SOFTWARE/ PROGRAMS
After Effects, Acrobat Pro, Acrobat Reader, Flashplayer, Canva, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite, Sketch, Blender, Intuit QuickBooks Pro, Microsoft Office 365, Crello, Biteable, Ignite, Dealerfire, Fusion CRM, Salesforce CRM in
SEO/SEM Brand Management
Data Science &
Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, Illustrator CC, InDesign, Premier Pro CC, Premier Elements, Lightroom, XD,