Important Points before filling up the Online Application
1. The fields marked with are mandatory. These must be filled 2. For any technical query only, please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. 3. To be Uploaded (Keep it ready before on-line form fill-up) a) Scanned recent color passport size photograph [ 3.5 X 4.5 cm ], Size less than 50 KB in either gif, jpeg, jpg, png format.
b) Scanned signature, size less than 50 KB (with Black ink only and scan the signature portion only, not full page) in either gif, jpeg, jpg, png format. c) A non-refundable Application Processing Fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) shall be payable by all candidates except SC / ST, who are also required to pay non-refundable Application Processing Fee Rs.500/-
(Rupees Five Hundred only) for each application. For PWD and Internal Candidate Application Processing Fee is not applicable B. How to Register and Login
1. For New User :- Click New User through www.hindustancopper.com Career
Section then Candidate Login
2. For New Registration :- Provide Name, Mother’s Full Name, Father’s Full Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, Alternate E Mail ID, PAN No, Aadhaar No.
Password will be mailed to the registered mail id, login to your mail, there will be password. Please keep record of this safely. You will require the said Email ID / Password to access recruitment details / status in future. Please ensure email recorded here remains valid for the entire duration of recruitment process and next 1 year. 3. Click on the www.hindustancopper.com Career Section then click on Candidate Login, provide your registered mail id and password mailed to your registered mail id to login. 4. On logging in first time, you will be asked to change your password. 5. On clicking submit your password will get changed and candidate dashboard will come. 6. For Already Registered user:- Enter Your Email-id and your given Password to Login 7. Forgot Password, To get the password auto generated, Please provide your following credentials as given at the time of registration
a) Date of Birth
Page 2 of 4
The auto generated password will be mailed to the E-mail-id provided at the time of registration. C. To Fill the Online Application Form (Do not press back button or use any special character when filling the form)
8. Login into candidate dashboard with your registered credentials. 9. Click on Apply Online.
10. Career Section Page will Come, Select the advertisement against which Candidate wants to Apply.
11. Select the Discipline to apply from Drop Down List (The Drop Down List will show you the Disciplines Available within the Date Range for which Advertisement has been published). 12. Select the Name of the Post you are eligible as per advertisement from Drop Down List. 13. Fields Name, Date of Birth and E Mail Id are non editable and Auto filled from your registration Data.
14. Nationality Indian only
15. Select Gender (Male or Female or Transgender)
16. Select Category (General or SC or ST or OBC (Non Creamy Layer)) In case of SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) Candidate, define the following: a) Sub-Caste
b) Certificate No.
c) Certificate Issue Date
d) Issuing Authority Details, Name of the Post & Place 17. Select Marital Status from Unmarried / Married / Widow / Divorced / Widower / Woman Judicially Separated
18. In case of Ex-Servicemen provide Ex-Servicemen No. 19. Select Domicile State from Drop Down List
20. In case of PWD (40% or more disability) Candidate, enter the following details. a) % of Disability
b) Certificate No.
c) Certificate Issue Date
d) Issuing Authority Details, Name of the Post & Place 21. In case of Internal Candidate enter the following details. a) Employee Code
c) Present Place of Posting
d) Present Designation
e) Date of Entry in present grade
Page 3 of 4
22. Presently Employed in Central Government / State Government / Central PSU / State PSU / Other(GOVT Bodies) / Private
23. Whether also applying through Proper Channel also? (Proper Channel / NOC) 24. Fill in Correspondence Address, State, District Nearest Post Office, Nearest Police Station, Nearest Railway Station, Pin code, Telephone No. (with STD Code) and Mobile No. 25. Fill in Permanent Address, State, District Nearest Post Office, Nearest Police Station, Nearest Railway Station, Pin code, Telephone No.(with STD Code) and Mobile No or click on Same as Correspondence Address if the Permanent Address is same as Correspondence Address 26. Provide Details of Educational Qualificationby choosing the Applicable Qualifying Degree Combination from the List of Values.
If the acquired qualification degree is not listed but is equivalent to the requisite essential qualification for the post as per Govt./ UGC / AIU / AICTE guideline ‘EQUIVALENT’ option must be used. Further, if the Acquired Qualification Degree consisted of two qualification combination, for example both Bachelor’s Degree with Post Graduate Degree / Diploma and the right combination is not listed ‘EQUIVALENT WITH’ option must be used. 27. The chosen option get listed under Exam Passed Field. Fill in the other fields like Course Name, Board University, Stream / Special Subject, Date of Passing, Duration of Course (in Year), Marks, Division / Grade / Remarks
Date of Passing means date of declaration of Result or Date Certified by the Institute. Essential Qualification Table – Kindly fill only essential qualification in this table as specified in advertisement. Any other qualification details should be put in ‘Other Qualification table’.
Those applicants who have not done Higher Secondary / Intermediate / 12th to pursue Diploma are required to fill their Diploma details in a row specified for Higher Secondary / 12th and Course Name shall be written as specified in Certificate. For Mining Cadre in E-5, E-7 and E-8 Grade applicants shall provide ‘Bachelor’s Degree in Mining Engineering’ details in ‘Educational Qualification Details’ Table. Details regarding ‘First class Mine Manager’s Certificate of Competency – Unrestricted’ shall be provided in ‘Any Others Qualification’ table positively else application shall not be considered.
28. Provide Any Others Qualification, if Required. 29. Under Experience details table Applicant / Candidate shall fill up his Experience details in order acquired by him i.e., beginning withfirst employment in first row. Each row requires details of Organization Type (Central Government / State Government / Central PSU / State PSU / Private Other), Employment Status (Currently Working / Previous Employment), Organization Name, Last Designation / Post Held, For Private and Other category specify CTC /year (in lakhs) and in case employed in Govt. Organization specify Scale of Pay(IDA/CDA). Scale of Pay shall be filled up in manner‘400**-******’, No special character other than ‘-‘shall be used. Page 4 of 4
Please select “Currently Working”under Employment Status from list of values in case presently working and “Previous Employment” for all past experience acquired in various organization or grade held in a organization. Please provide date wise Experience Details in various grades / posts in chronological order from Starting of Career to Present Career Status. 30. Experience in immediate next below grade – Applicant employed in Central Government / State Government / Central PSU / State PSU / Other (GOVT Bodies) shall provide the details of fields Grade, From date, To date and Number of Years.
31. Specify Publication & Paper Presentation (if any, Recent First) 32. Specify Publication & Paper Presentation (if any, Recent First) 33. In case of Member of Professional Body, specify. 34. Provide the Joining time required in case of selection in months. 35. Specify whether willing to join early from Yes or No 36. To Upload Colour Photo click on choose file and select the Photo (colour photograph, size less than 50 KB in jpeg, gif, png format and click upload. 37. To Upload signature click on choose file and select the signature file (signature should be in black ink only, size less than 50 KB in jpeg, gif, png format and click upload. At the time of scanning signature, only scan the signature portion not the full page where you have signed for scanning.
38. In case you are not sure about some data click on SAVE FORM. In such case, filled form status is shown as Draft in Candidate’s Dashboard.
39. Once you are sure all the data furnished is OK Press on Submit Button. Please note once the online application has been submitted it cannot be edited further. Hence, it is in your own inset to ensure that all entries are correctly filled & satisfy yourself before clicking the SUBMIT Button 40. After Submission of the Application
a) A pop up window appears which lists the Application Fee Details. b) Click on Online Payment and the PayU Payment Gateway. c) Select the Payment Gateway option and pay the Fee Payment Method Internet Banking
Convenience Fee to be Charged
Domestic Debit Card (<
Rs 15 for SBI, HDFC,
Rs 10 for ICICI,AXIS, Kotak,
Rs 8 for all other
Domestic Debit Card (<
Domestic Debit Card (<
Domestic Credit Cards
Page 5 of 4
d) On Successful fee payment a success report appears and candidate is redirected to dashboard
e) Once the payment is done then in the Candidate’s dashboard Under payment “Paid” is reflected
f) Candidate can download Application Form and Acknowledgment Slip from the dashboard For any technical query, please mail to email@example.com. No HR related query like experience, qualification, eligibility will be answered through this mail-id.