Summary of Qualifications
IT Professional with an exceptional record of meeting challenging business demands with knowledge of information systems methodology from documentation, implementation, UAT/QA testing, user training, quality review, and enhancements.
Experience working with the following software: HP Quality Center, TFS (MS Team Foundation Server), VSTS (Visual Studio Team Services), Jira, Host on Demand, QMF, Visual Studio 2017, Selenium, GroupWise, Kronos, Citrix, Remedy, KMR, MS Office, FFS, IDEA, PeopleSoft HCM 9.1, Ultipro, SAP, Oracle Discoverer, SharePoint, Cyborg, Impromptu Web Reports, Cognos and Oracle HR. Experience working with the following operating systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2010, Windows 10. Excel functions: VLookup and pivot tables.
• Customer relations specialist
• Management information systems
• Labor Rules and Monitoring
• Natural leader
• Productivity improvement
• Relationship building
• Excellent planning, organizational and analytical skills
Quality Assurance Engineer, July 2017 - Present, OpenTech Alliance, Phoenix, AZ
• Supporting the planning, design and execution of system testing on simple to complex implementations that include manual and automated testing.
• Collaborate with IT and business units to write, execute, and validate test cases based upon system requirements.
• Provide testing which includes functionality, performance, reliability, stability, and compatibility to ensure all objectives are met and solutions work as expected.
• Created metrics/reports to capture test progress for projects and releases. Isolate, reproduce, track defects and verify fixes.
Business Analyst (HR Technology), January 2017 - July 2017, Honda North America - Marysville, OH
• Provide customer support on a daily basis; taking customer calls, documenting issues and addressing or redirecting problems to our IT partners.
• Document Honda HR processes as required.
• Support functional testing with new projects and developments within PeopleSoft and other applications.
• Develop and support testing for new projects and system enhancements within PeopleSoft.
• Manage small/medium projects to completion; working with customers, understanding needs and requirements, working with IT to implement development, test, and ensure customer satisfaction
Create SQL queries within PeopleSoft upon request.
• Provide security support for Core HR and Administration systems and manage security requests.
Sr. Business Analyst (Payroll Applications), January 2015 -December 2016, American Airlines (US Airways) - Tempe, AZ
I worked side-by-side with subject matter experts and users to understand the business requirements as well as providing input into project timelines, task development, and implementation planning around business requirements and testing needs. Test plans and test scripts were created in preparation for user acceptance testing of SAP and Cyborg. Also, interviewed potential candidates and provided training to new hires within the Payroll Applications department.
• Ensure project team is kept well informed of project changes with open communication.
• Critically analyzes and evaluates information gathered from multiple sources to create documentation, including but not limited to business requirements, process flows, traceability matrix, work estimates, test plans, test scripts and test results for SAP and Cyborg.
• Conducts requirement and test plan reviews and ensures requirements and test documentation is approved in accordance with audit standards.
• Develops and executes test scripts for new and existing functionality within SAP and Cyborg.
• Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved/escalated in a timely manner.
• Understands expectations that were set with client, recognizes when issues/events may affect delivery, and communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative solutions.
Business Analyst (Payroll Applications), March 2014 -January 2015, US Airways/American Airlines (contractor thru NetVision Resources, Inc.) - Tempe, AZ
As an Analyst in Payroll Applications, I worked with the Business and IT Project Teams to assist with the preparation of business requirements, test plans, user acceptance testing, and software releases to SAP and other systems.
• Worked with business area to fully understand business objective and document formal business requirements and specifications.
• Analyze business processes, define or modify procedures to solve cross-functional problems.
• Provides feedback to the development team and ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the schedule and the quality requirements. Develop thorough knowledge of assigned business area (Payroll and HR).
• Maintain effective levels of communication with team members, management, and all business areas.
• Document procedures for the payroll department or timekeepers to follow, designs, executes and maintains formal test plans, scenarios and scripts for testing for SAP and Cyborg.
• Responsible for testing system changes and implementations for payroll (SAP and Cyborg) and timekeeping (WorkBrain and Auto TA) applications. Develop recommendations to fix or enhance systems in order to improve efficiency and/or implement new service opportunities.
• Tracks reported problems and defects using SharePoint and ensures high quality and accuracy is maintained through to software production release.
Payroll Specialist/Garnishment Administrator, August 2012 - March 2014, PF Chang's China Bistro - Scottsdale, AZ
• I processed payroll within Ultipro for approximately 51 (multi-state) Bistros and 49 (multistate) Pei Wei's each Monday/Tuesday by stated timelines and ensure Payroll Labor Reporting and approvals were in line and compliant. Processed stop payments, check reversals and manual checks.
• Complete Monthly Accounting Reconciliation of cash paid out to employees at the store level to ensure YTD Earnings were correct.
• Respond to employee inquiries regarding their payroll.
• Oversee the setup and processing of all garnishments with two direct reports. I created a training document on the garnishment process within Ultipro (i.e. setup, rules, etc.)
Payroll Coordinator, March 2012 to August 2012, Intel (thru Kelly Services) - Chandler, AZ
•My responsibilities included preparing, maintaining and compiling various payroll records, responding to inquiries from employees regarding salary deductions and changes in compensation, some auditing and filing.
•Processed multi-state garnishments daily within PeopleSoft.
•Assisted with data migration to PeopleSoft 9.0.
HRIS Specialist/Project I, August 2009 to March 2010, Siemens (contractor thru Spherion) - Warrendale, PA
• Perform a number of audits such as pay audits for employees on disability and audits of employee PTO paid time off to validate requests. Testing data uploads in PeopleSoft (merits, IC, etc.) and coordinating IT and HRIS to rectify employee issues getting access to various HR systems.
• Logged, coordinated, and worked with HRIS on all SRT's and SAAS requests and reporting status to HR operations group on a consistent basis. Running ad-hoc PeopleSoft reports as requested and per pay period PTO reports using PeopleSoft queries and excel.
• Review and clean-up any data integrity issues within PeopleSoft of employee data, investigated various HR systems questions for field HR and/or managers.
ESC Processor, September 2007 to August 2008, Safeway (thru PES) - Phoenix, AZ
• Performed a variety of payroll and human resource functions, such as creating and run ad hoc queries in PeopleSoft and QMF in support of departmental operations and projects. Created graphs and handouts, also preformed data integrity audits, verify table entries and key cross-reference tables in support of projects.
Procurement Tech, September 2006 to August 2007, Bureau of Land Management (thru Manpower Professionals) - Phoenix, AZ
• Provided administrative support on government land contracts and agreements in Arizona; prepared, verified, abstracted, controlled, and closed out procurement documents, files, reports, and records.
• I tracked the status of requisitions, contracts, and orders using automated or manual files and through contact with vendors, supply technicians, inventory managers, and engineers. Investigated customer or vendor complaints of errors in shipment, payment, and/or contract documentation, also reviewed purchase order or contract files for inclusion of specific documents or clauses as defined in procedures.
• Created a log to monitor government issued credit card activity to ensure the cards were being used for government business only and employee provided the proper document.
Project Administrator, December 2005 to July 2006, Harris - Falls Church, VA
Provide administrative support working directly for the Program Director on the State Department contract. I was the Lead Project Administrator overseeing ten administrative assistants.
• Coordinate administrative and reporting activities to support client/contract requirements, subcontractor communication, and internal coordination.
• Produced weekly/monthly/quarterly report, execution of purchase requisitions, tracked performance reviews, processed invoices and handled petty cash.
• Oversaw Knowledgebase process for assigning topic categories, including daily review and routing of documents in progress according to the document production process.
• Proactively identified Knowledgebase topics, perform research, and drafted documents for client review.
Payroll Coordinator, October 2001 to August 2005, Southwest Airlines - Dallas, TX
• During my time at Southwest Airlines I held three different positions. I worked in the airport as a Customer Service Agent then moved to an office position as an OTCS (Overtime Callout) Coordinator. My last position held was Payroll Coordinator within the Maintenance department.
• As a Customer Service Agent I was responsible for daily reconciliation of cash, checks, and credit cards. Documenting and researching lost, damaged luggage, and/or missing items were tracked and returned to appropriate individuals. Assisted customers with airline travel information, issued boarding passes, and trained new service agents.
• As an OTCS Coordinator I handled overtime request, documentation of upcoming shift trades, and updated attendance information in PeopleSoft.
• Lastly, in the payroll position I processed daily payroll for contract personnel within PeopleSoft, audit and recorded all exception hours within Kronos, and controlled the issuance of incentive passes for employees.
BS: Management Science Information Systems, 12/2000
Coppin State University - Baltimore, MD
Automated Business Readable Web Tests with Selenium and SpecFlow, March 2018
C# Fundamentals with Visual Studio 2015, April 2018
Creating an Automated Testing Framework with Selenium, May 2018
Selenium WebDriver with C++ for Beginners, June 2018