Taining (Cindy) Zhang
Phone#: 857-***-**** • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org • Github: https://github.com/Zhangtaining Objective
Looking for full-time software development engineer. Skills
Microsoft Software Engineer Intern May. 2018 – Aug.2018
• Researched the possible application of NLP technology and complex neural network for Microsoft Power Point online with Microsoft artificial intelligence group.
• Developed the service using NLP technology and RNN LSTM algorithm which can intelligently recommend the background color based on the slide context.
• Developed the service to get the main colors from given image using image processing technology and k-means clustering algorithm.
Top Computer System CO., LTD. Software Engineer Intern Jun. 2017 – Aug. 2017
• Developed, maintained and upgraded financial-industry web application with result-oriented initiatives.
• Collaborated with team members to design and implement robust solutions under J2EE.
• Designed web pages using jQuery, BootStrap, LigerUI.
• Stored information collected from the website into database via MySQL, and used Hibernate to manipulate the database in this web application.
• Implemented the User-Control, Menu-Control, and User-Authentication modules through Shiro. Education
Tufts University, Medford, MA, Master’s Degree, Electrical Engineering (GPA 3.81) Sep. 2016 – Dec. 2018 Harbin Institute of Technology, CHN, Bachelor’s Degree, Electrical Engineering Sep. 2012 – Jul. 2016 Courses: Computer Fundamental, Data Structure, Web Development, Algorithms, Computer Network, Mobile Application Development, Artificial Intelligence
Awards: 2nd place, Microsoft College Coding Competition, Boston University 2017. Projects
Web Application - YelpCamp (Web Application Development) Jun. 2017 – Sep. 2017
• Developed a website based on RESTful web service for user to browse camp grounds, post camp grounds and comment on camp grounds.
• Used Node.js and Express as frames to build the server and design the RESTful routes.
• Used Mongoose package in node.js to build a MongoDB database to store information of users and camp grounds Android Application – TripSharing (Android Application Development) Aug. 2017 – Sep. 2017
• Developed the application through Android Studio, and users can either comment on the places they have been there or find other users who want to go there.
• Implemented the E-mail registration and login function using the firebase authentication API.
• Built the database to store the users’ information and place information using firebase real time database.
• The Google Play link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=edu.tufts.cs.tripsharing Lung Cancer Detection (Artificial Intelligence, Image Processing) Feb. 2018 – Apr. 2018
• Read the 3D medical image file into python using SimpleITK.
• Extracted the lung tissue images from the original images via Region Grow in Python.
• Used Neon to build the Convolution Neural Network layers and training the convolution neural network model with the training set.
• Evaluated the algorithm performance by applying the model get from training on the test set.