Project Manager/ Event Production/ Technical Director: managing, executing, programming and operating large scale events and shows for over 14 years.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Managing and executing shows
• R2V2 Rental software and quoting
• Wrike Project Management software
• Event budgeting and planning
• Audio setup and operation
• Video projection
• Newtek TriCaster 850
• Cabling and power distribution
• Multi camera/image shading
• CCU Operation (OCP/REP)
• Prompter operation
• Training and development
• Operations management
• Team leader: persuasive, encouraging and
• Exceptional personnel management
• Quick learner
• Proficient in TV studio/ interview
• Proficient in TV studio/ interview
• Proficient in desk lighting (high end)
• Proficient in operating Tektronix
• Live television broadcast
• Excellent communication and problem
solving skills, self-- motivated, able to
• Proficient in multiple computer
• Punctual, work well under pressure and
tight deadlines with no supervision.
• Dependable and track own work to
• Multilingual (English, French, Arabic)
• Created, edited and updated SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) f o r existing and new departments.
• Assessed organizational training needs.
• Performed beneficial competitive analysis for future company growth. Protective Services
• Followed and applied safety procedures as outlined in Departmental Safety Manual. 7518 Hazelton St, Dearborn Heights, MI 48127 I P : 313-***-**** I Email: firstname.lastname@example.org zackissa.wix.com/zackissa
CERTIFICATIONS & TRAINING
• Roadway Worker Protection training for QLINE Detroit (valid 2018- 2020)
• ASME/ANSI B56.6 &B56.1 Terrain and Industrial Forklift training (2018- 2021)
• ANSI A92.3, A92.5, A92.6 Aerial Work Platform Operator Training (2018-2023)
• Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED (04/2018- 04/2020)
• R2V2 Rental Software
• Vector Works Training
• Martin M6 console training, (Dubai) - 2014
• Newtek TriCaster 850 training, (Dubai) - 2015
• Auto cad levels 1-2 training, Knowledge Village (Dubai) - 2012
• Event Electrical safety training, (Dubai) - 2012
• ETC consoles training advanced levels 2-3 training, (Dubai) - 2010
• CM lodestar chain blocks maintenance training, (Venice, Italy) – 2009
• Litec Trussing and Rigging Diploma, (Venice, Italy) - 2009
• SGM Lighting Diploma- technical training, (Tavullia, Italy) - 2009
• GrandMA training levels 1-3 plus video, (Dubai) - 2008
• IPAF- scissor lift, man lift and cherry picker International License, (Dubai/ UK) -2007
• Sony RCP and Grassvalley OCP advanced training - camera & image shading, (Dubai) -2009
• Avolites console and mode 2 advanced training, (Dubai) - 2007
• Created New Hire Lighting Handbook for AI- Arabia News TV (Dubai) PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
11/2016 to 05/2018 Bluewater Technologies- Southfield, MI Live Events Project Manager
Responsible for directing, managing and continually monitoring project expectations throughout project lifecycle with the collaboration of senior management, other team leads and stakeholders.
Developed full-scale project plans with effective communication documents and budget proposals.
Estimated and secured resources and participants while collaborating with other team leads to ensure each project deliverables and goals.
Delegated tasks and responsibilities to appropriate team members and contractors while coaching, mentoring and motivating to influence positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
Identified and solved issues that arise while planning and managing project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
Effectively built, developed and grew business relationships vital to the success of every project. 04/2016 to 12/2016 Detroit Public Television- Detroit, MI Light Director / Video Engineer/Broadcast technician
Plotted and designed lighting for sets and interviews, as well as studio and various shooting locations.
Assisted for the Audio and/or Light operations on during studio or field shoots.
Responsible for play back during shows, shade/color cameras (RCP-OCP).
Responsible for setting up/strike the broadcasting truck and/or on the road broadcasting equipment (camera-lights-audio-promoter).
7518 Hazelton St, Dearborn Heights, MI 48127 I P : 313-***-**** I Email: email@example.com zackissa.wix.com/zackissa
05/2016 to 09/2016 PSAV - Detroit, MI
GM Renaissance Center; Marriott
Responsible for rigging and trussing all of in-house and external production.
Touring AV companies executing shows and events at the center.
Responsible for load distribution and plotting.
Operated audio, video and lighting at events, media and multimedia show, conferences. 11/2010 to 03/2016 MBC GROUP; AL Arabiya news; Al Hadath News - Dubai, UAE www.mbc.net/ www.alarabiya.net
Senior Light Designer
Planned and executed lighting for various television sets and 24 hour news channels.
Successfully led key projects resulting in promotions and a high management appropriation.
Monitored multiple databases of all company inventory and light stock.
Managed and operated RCPs (8-12 cameras) for live and recorded shows, news and sports.
Quality control all light equipment and light desks.
Provided onsite training and support for new hires and all team members.
Assisted in setups for all in-house and external productions. 01/2006 to 10/2010 Technopro - DUBAI, UAE
Light Programmer, Rigger, and Senior Light Technician 03/2004 to 01/2006 Louminous - Dubai; Beirut; Kuwait; Jordan; Saudi Arabia, Middle East Team Leader, Lighting Programmer, Rigger, Senior Light Technician SHOWS INVOLVEMENT
AL Arabiya News (lighting all sets)
AL Hadath News (lighting all sets)
Championship Season 2015 Physique TV (director of "The one championship show)
FTV Arab Fashion Week (technical director, Tricaster 850)
2015 Redbull Car Drift
2015 UFC The One Championship Show
2015 Arab Idol (all concerts)
Jalsat Wenasa (2013 shows)
Joelle Show (2011-2014, MBC)
Arabs Got Talent (2012-2013, MBC)
The Voice (2013- 2015, MBC)
Arab Idol (2013-2015, MBC)
AL KAA'S TV Show (Sep 2010- Jan 2011, lighting designer and operator)
Mina Awards (2007-2009, Dubai)
Etisalat Super Cup Soccer (live ending ceremony, Dubai)
City Scope (2007-2009)
Children Cancer (concerts in 2008-2009 Dubai, 2009 Qatar)
Porsche Launching- The Famous Cube show (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, KSA)
National Day Concert (2009, live from Emirates Palace, Abu Dhabi)
National Day (2009 setup at Dubai TV)
National Day (2009 setup at Emirates Towers)
Muscat Festival (2009, live on Oman TV)
Auto Shows (UAE, Qatar, KSA)
Burj Dubai Fountain Opening Ceremony (Dubai)
Emirates Towers National Day (2008-2009, live on Abu Dhabi TV) 7518 Hazelton St, Dearborn Heights, MI 48127 I P : 313-***-**** I Email: firstname.lastname@example.org zackissa.wix.com/zackissa
Royal Weddings (2006-2009, Club Dubai)
The Letter Exhibition (2009)
Bands and Dancers Performances (all shows)
Ajman University Graduation Ceremonies (2007-2009)
Al-Eid Festival (2007-2008, AI Riyadh, KSA)
Doha Asian Games (2006, Qatar)
Mamamia Show (2007, Qatar)
Qatar Cultural Festival (2007-2008, live on Qatar TV)
Arab Song Festival (2006-2008, live on Qatar TV)
AL-Jazira Club Concert (2008, live on Abu Dhabi TV)
Ajman Winning the Soccer Cup Ceremony (2008, live on Ajman TV)
Formula 1 Concerts (2009-2011, lighting and video setup for Abu-Dhabi TV)
YAS Island (2009-2011, on track lighting and roof trussing systems)
Qatar National Day (all events -lighting in Darb AI Saai and Doha Cornish)
Qatar National Day Poet TV Show (2009, live on Qatar TV)
Zayed Awards (2010, live from Emirates Palace on Abu Dhabi TV)
Nissan Patrol World Release (2010, Emirates Palace)
Janadriah Festival SFX (2010, KSA)
Dubai Government Excellence Awards (2010- 2012, Dubai)
Sports Recognition Event (2010-2011, live on Bahrain TV)
Armani Fashion Show and Hotel Opening (2010, Burj Khalifa, live on FTV Arabia, Dubai)
Ka's Al Amiri- Qatari FInal Soccer Game (2010, post-game ceremony at Stadium Khalifa, Qatar)
Qatar Cornish Al Amir KAA's Winning Team Concert (2010 live on Qatar TV)
INFINITY Car Launch (August 2010, at Emirates Palace, Dubai)
Dubai Sport Complex (October 2010, opening ceremony lighting)
Various Global Artists Concerts (Tiesto, Celine Dion, Armin Van Burren, Faithless, Paul Van Dike, Sean Paul, 50cent and G-unit).