Accomplished sales professional who excels at working with customers and ensuring all expectations are met. Dedi- cated to identifying the needs of customers promptly to recommend products and services to them enabling the busi- ness to grow.
Leisure Sales Coordinator - The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino – 12/2012 - Present
• Answer RFP’s - Quote, negotiate group rates and create group contracts for leisure and sales groups of 10 or more suites.
• Complete hotel profile in Lanyon, Signature partner portals & partner websites.
• Assist and manage partner relationships (OTA, GDS & Wholesale) accounts
• Served as a main contact on accounts such as Expedia, American Express, Altour, etc during managers time off or while on travel.
• Attended local trade shows and OTA office visits as company representative
• Maintained and organized Travel Agent database using CRM.
• Liaise with internal departments as soon as issues arose to immediately find resolution before guest chal- lenges escalated.
• Support with completing managers TRF (Travel Request Form), schedule managers office visits, complete, prepare shipping of collateral & gifts using FedEx and complete expense report.
• Track, prepare & fulfill gift certificates (reservations, shows & meals)
• Prepared RFD's & Invoices
• Prepare Mid and Post-Mortem offer reports to track offer performance.
• Coordinate FAMs & Site Inspections (reservations, site keys, meals and shows)
• Served as Leisure Sales Coordinator trainer for new hires Group Coordinator - The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino – 8/2010 - 12/2012
• Prepare weekly sales reports
• Enter event space in Delphi w/proper approvals
• Manage and requests approval on event space and pools.
• Produced ad hoc reports and documents for senior team members.
• Communicate with managers of any space conflicts Sales Assistant - The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino – 8/2007 - 8/2010
• Assistant to 2-3 managers
• Prepare and process hotel groups contracts using Delphi program (redline contracts)
• Arranging client site visits (transportation, hotel reservations & shows)
• Assist with manager travel arrangements & expense reports as directed
• Answer and manage incoming calls and messages
Kaplan University - Davenport,IA
Kauai Community School for Adults - Lihue, HI - HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA Skills
Prioritizing Workflows, Relationship building and management, Oral and written communication, Account management, strong enthusiasm, Scheduling, Customer Service, Self-motivated Cheryl-Lin Sarmiento 8548 Lost Gold Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89129