Lake Worth, Florida, 33467
Talented and professional individual effective at multi-tasking and balancing client needs with company demands. Proficient at building loyal and long-term relationships with clients, while consistently achieving companies goals. Skillful negotiator and customer service expert. Excel Mechanical Contractors, Inc Lake Worth, Florida Sales and Service Representative August 2013 - Present
• Focused and reliable heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) sales and service representative withexperience in industrial, commercial, and residential environments.
• Qualified incoming sales leads by identifying the customers needs and connecting them to an appropriate salesassociate, ensuring satisfaction by providing the best possible solution to any problems addressed.
• Determined task needs and responsibilities to meet all of the customer's HVAC structural design and installationspecifications.
• Responded to customer needs by interpreting procedures, choosing appropriate products, generating estimatequotes, and finalizing deals. Offered proposals and negotiated price, terms, and conditions with customers.
• Achievements: Over $200,000 in annual company sales and services. hhgregg, Inc Tallahassee, Florida
Sales Associate August 2009 - August 2013
• Greeted customers and indulged them in conversation to determine their electronic and home appliance buyingneeds.
• Demonstrated product features and provided information regarding additional features.
• Helped customers make informed decisions in regards to purchasing specific products.
• Utilized a strong versatility to work in several departments.
• Achievements: Acquired the highest number of commissions on selling electronic goods between 2011 and2013. Florida Atlantic University
Masters in Information Technology Management
Boca Raton, Florida
Enrolled June 2018
Florida State University
Bachelors in Exercise Science
Graduated August 2013
Boynton Beach, Florida
June 2005 - July 2009
• Instructed tennis at this academy where the focus is on individual attention and fun for the students.
• Taught students the fundamentals and techniques in the sport of tennis.
• Trained new employees on how to work with and teach young students.
• Performed Administrative tasks via Zenplanner: an online fitness business management software.
• Facilitated clerical duties including answering phone calls, selling retail merchandise, andorganizeddocumentation.