Administrative professional with over 18 years experience in office both in a military and civilian setting. Dedicated and enthusiastic, able to motivate others to perform at their best in providing excellent service. Experienced trainer; able to explain information clearly. Highly organized and efficient in fast-paced multitasking environments; able to prioritize effectively to accomplish objectives with creativity and a positive attitude.
Shore Ex Application
Guest Care Agent, GUEST CARE, CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE May 2015 to May 2018
3655 NW 87th Avenue. Miami, FL. 33178
• Take incoming calls with regards to Post-Cruise issues.
• Responsible for creating guest files, documenting all their concerns, and obtaining resolutions.
• Act as a liaison with various departments such as but not limited to, luggage, loss prevention, security, lost and found, and more.
• Conduct comprehensive assessment in order to assess needs of individuals.
• Delivered effective and efficient service to customers by utilizing acquired in-depth process knowledge to guide all clients.
• Train new hires on internal policies and product information to enhance the customer’s experience.
Sales Coordinator, CHARTERS, MEETINGS, & INCENTIVES, CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE April 2012 to May 2015
• Worked closely with the special events Department to customize on board meetings, dining and special events in order to increase client satisfaction and solidify relationships.
• Provided sales and administrative support to the Operation Account Executives and Corporate Sales team.
• Delivered excellent customer services to all clients to ensure customer engagement and build rapport.
• Monitored payment schedules, sales proposals, cabin inventory, and assist with account finalization process (pending items, balance dues, etc.).
• Promoted to Guest Care Agent, May 2015
Coordinator, INTERNATIONAL SPECIAL ACCOUNTS, CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE January 2008 to April 2012
• Oversaw multiple International regions for sales and service for both individual as well as group reservations.
• Managed Casino groups for players club to ensure retention, sales, upgrades, and player benefits.
• Oversaw collection of payments for all group, international and special accounts.
• Performed a monthly statement for all accounts to ensure all cabins acquired sufficient funds deposited and ensure tour conductor credits were precise.
• Promoted to Sales Coordinator, April 2012
Customer Representative, SALES AND SERVICE, CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE November 2003 to January 2008
• Provided product services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
• Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
• Processed orders, rooming lists, forms, applications, payments and requests.
• Ensured customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
• Delivered effective and efficient service to customers by utilizing acquired in-depth product knowledge to guide all clients for potential sales.
US Army, 92A Automated Logistical Specialist - Supply Chain January 1996 to January 2000
Establish and maintain stock records and other documents such as inventory, material control, accounting and supply reports
Review and verify quantities received against bills of contracts, purchase requests and shipping documents
Unload, unpack, count and store incoming supplies and equipment
Construct bins, shelving and other storage aids
Reconciles activity records for monthly and quarterly reporting and status reviews
ADA Compliance Website, CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE 2017
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS
High School Diploma, Magnet Program: Tourism & Hospitality May 1995
Miami Dade College, AA Business Administration January 2000 to 2003
Completed 67 credits
Care Team Appreciation, CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE July 2013
Fluent in English & Spanish.
References available upon request