Juin 2011 :
State Engineer in Electronics Option: «Instrumentation». / Electrical Engineering (University of Science and Technology of Oran Mohamed Boudiaf) Algeria. Project Graduation :
Voice control of a mobile robot (Simulation under MATlab). June 2005:
Baccalauréat series Mechanical Engineering. / Technical School AL KHAWARIZMI PRACTICAL STAGE
From 24-10-2010 to 11-11-2010:
Practical training at the SONATRACH-RTO (West OIL AND GAZ Transport Region) in Bethioua, Instrumentation Department.
From Sep 2015 until now: Industrial organizer at RENAULT ALGERIE PRODUCTION.
- Application and enforcement of RENAULT / NISSAN standards throughout the plant.
- Training of people in the various modules that constitute the standard with field knowledge, monitoring and audit.
- Audit workstations and improve them in terms of QCTHRE and security.
- Filter rounds on safety to prevent any risk related to the safety of people and the means made available
- Accompany the SV, SSV for the achievement of targets on a daily basis until the achievement of the annual plan target.
- Pilot project new product assembly, logistics and quality (communicate between various departments for the advancement and attainment of process and quality objectives)
- Responsible for technical hiring tests for assembly operator.
- Pilot of various redevelopment projects, creation of work stations and improve them in terms of performance.
- "GTU" plant time manager, timing, validating and approving the time of the assembly, control, preparation.
- Analysis of quality problems in the company of quality analysts.
- Referent and trainer on software for processing and management of the manufacturing process.
- KAIZEN Manager: perform field analyzes to improve ergonomics, safety, time, quality of workstations (From 1st September 2015 to 1st January 2016). Rafik Mohammed BOUMAZA
Born in 22/10/1988 in Oran
10, Coop ENRI Ouest cité Yahia Cherif Es-senia,
Category License B
From 17-11-2013 to 31 August 2015: Manufacturing manager at RENAULT ALGERIE PRODUCTION
- Manager of a team of twenty operators, senior operators and check-mans and responsible for the assembly of all the mechanical and motor part of cars.
- Responsible for the smooth running of production, respecting the standards applied by RENAULT and taking into account safety, quality, cost, deadlines, human resources and the environment.
- Always in relation with engineering, quality, general means, purchases and central.
- Verification of the standards, the commitments of the operators for the smooth execution of the assemblies in safety, having the best quality and in the required time.
- Animation of meetings, points manufactured for solve problems.
- Treatment of safety, quality or social problems for the smooth running of my mission.
- Elected “pilot unit” for the various improvement projects. From Dec 2011 to Oct 2012: Electronics engineer (head-section) in charge of industrial maintenance at S.A.R.L CERAL (Algerian ceramics) Hassi Ameur - Oran.
- Installation and intervention on electrical cabinets.
- Maintaining process: Actuators, sensors, detectors (magnetic, optical), motors, solenoid valves, thermostats, pressure switches etc.
- Loading, modification of parameters on industrial PLCs and inverters (OMRON, SIEMENS).
- Repair of electronic board (PLC modules), modifications and change of electronic components.
- Supervision of installation of a new plant (wiring, connections of the different electrical elements with the cabinets with test of ignition).
- Supervision of a team of technicians.
From 20-06-2009 to 23-10-2009: Agent of call at the airline company AIR ALGERIE (Airport of Oran).
2007-2009: Helping children and learn them different jobs (painter, carpenter, builder) From Dec 2008 to Jul 2009: Training for the NGO project II: "Young people promoting heritage through new audiovisual and musical technologies". LANGUAGES
Arabic spoken, read and written.
French fluent level / Spoken, read and written.
English Good level / Spoken, read and written.
Office Package, MATLab, (CX Programmer, SYSWIN) Omron, (Step 7) Siemens. CENTERS OF INTEREST
Music, windsurfing, Reading, Computers, Kayaking, Soccer, Travel and Strength Training, Tennis.