MOBILE NO: 041*******
Looking forward to join an organization that provide professional excellence to enrich myself with knowledge and experience can ensure success in my future endeavours and participate in the health care practices of sick and needy with modern principles of nursing management. KEY NURSING COMPETENCIES
• Possesses firm understanding of the concept of patient-centred care and is extremely passionate about delivering high quality holistic nursing care in an evidence-based framework.
• Established confidence in clinical decision-making, systematic full body assessments and time management skills through the completion Bridging Program, 4 weeks of pre-registration clinical placement and an additional one week aged care placement.
• Has the ability to critically self-reflect and evaluate nursing practice through observing current knowledge, skills and abilities in practice and identifying areas for improvement.
• Developed exceptional skills in therapeutically communicating with patients and has the ability to effectively contribute within a multi-disciplinary team to achieve high quality health outcomes for patients.
• Displays a willingness to learn and seek new opportunities for professional growth and enhancement of clinical knowledge and experience.
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing
College : Pioneer College of Nursing
University: NTR University
Year : 2008-2013
• Initial Registration For Overseas Registered Nurses College : Institute of Health and Nursing,Australia City and State: Heidelberg, Melbourne
Year : 2018 March- May
1. The Memorial Hospital, Adelide (160 hours)
• Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
• Promotes patient's independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
• Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
• Gained experience in caring for Day Surgery and Recovery patients in an evidence-based framework, providing holistic care which attends to not only the physical but psychosocial aspects of patient care
• Enhanced ability to plan, implement and evaluate patient care within the critical care environment
• Actively engaged in communication with the interdisciplinary team to collaboratively achieve patient outcomes through multidisciplinary handover and ward rounds
• Consolidated specific skills, for example: basic interpretation of ECG, ABG/VBG analysis, familiarity with equipment: monitors, ventilators etc., ISOBAR (head to toe) handover, systematic patient assessment, CXR interpretation
• Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information; responding to requests; building rapport; participating in team problem-solving methods. 2) Aged care, Carnegie (40 hours)
• Evaluated the residents’ progress and made changes as needed in the care plan.
• Assisted residents with personal care and hygienic needs
• Gained sound knowledge and understanding about the physical, psychological, emotional, spiritual and cultural needs of residents and provided care according to that.
• Reviewed and updated the care plan as needed
• Sound knowledge in aged care funding documentation
• Medication administration under supervision.
• Attended rounds with GP
• Arranged and coordinated activities for residents
• Assisted chronic health and palliative care needs of residents, including wound care, incontinence management, pain management and pressure area care.
• Accompanied the home manager for new admission assessment 3) Highrange Super Speciality Co-operative Hospital Society,India Position : Full time Registered Nurse
Date of employment : 11/01/2016 - 24/03/2017
Department : Pediatrics Unit
• Deliver client care in accordance with current professional and ethical standards, evidence based practice, relevant legislation and common law.
• Act as an advocate for the client and their family whilst protecting and upholding their rights in relation to the care assessed and provided by Silver Chain.
• accountable and responsible for all care given including; assessments, maintenance of care plans; managing emergencies and identification of and delivery of appropriate intervention for complex client problems.
• Assisted with admission, transfer and discharge of patients
• Orientation of patients to their physical environment upon admission
• Identify changes in a child’s signs and symptoms and intervene in emergent situations
• Maintain privacy and confidentiality in nurse/child relationships
• Differentiate between normal and abnormal physical findings
• Serve as a child advocate
• Participate in activities to manage a child’s pain
• Analyze situations to anticipate pathophysiological problems and detect changes in status
• Administer medication using age-appropriate guidelines
• Determine a child’s needs related to pain management.
• Collaborate with, and seek advice and assistance from more experienced registered nurses and other health care professionals as required.
• Assess client and carer needs for education/support, inform them of additional sources as appropriate and monitor the effectiveness of the intervention.
• Actively participate in education and professional development of self and others.
• Accept feedback and participate in preceptoring programs at appropriate level and where required, act as an effective preceptor.
• Be aware of, contribute to and incorporate research findings into nursing practice.
• Carry out comprehensive, holistic assessment of clients at admission and as necessary during the period of care implementing a plan of nursing care which will achieve identified outcomes. 4) Medanta The Medicity,India
Position : Full time Registered Nurse
Date of employment : 01/07/2013 – 01/07/2015
Department : Cardiac Surgery Unit
• Delivers quality, patient focussed nursing care, in accordance with hospital policies and procedures.
• Prioritises individualised nursing care to meet patient needs.
• Contributes to the establishment, maintenance and closure of accurate, clear and current patient records within the legal and ethical framework.
• Managing hypertension, congestive heart failure, arrhythmias and other heart conditions
• Evaluating and monitoring heart devices, such as pacemakers and defibrillators
• Performing a wide variety of cardiac tests, including stress tests, stress echocardiograms, exercise stress tests, PET/dipyridamole stress tests, and CT coronary angiograms
• Providing physical exams so as to diagnose chronic and acute cardiac diseases
• Interpreting laboratory results or cardiac tests
• Prescribing and managing cardiac medications and other therapies
• Educating patients on health maintenance and disease prevention.
• Function effectively as a member of the healthcare team, ensuring optimum outcomes for patients and co-workers.
MEMBERSHIP & LICENSES REFERENCES
Validity Date of
APHRA NMW0002185956 31/05/2019 13/06/2018
Kerala Nurses and Midwives
KL04201500670 25/03/2020 26/03/2015
Telangana State Nurses,Midwives
• Up to date immunisation record
• Working with Children’s Check
• Police Check
1) Liz Marshman
The Memorial Hospital
Sir Edwin Smith Ave,
North Adelaide,SA 5006
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Mrs.Vijaya Lakshmi Banerjee
Medanta The Medicity