To gain employment where my skills can be used to help the company meet and exceed their goals while working in a stable environment to grow and advance within the company. Skills Computer Software & knowledge
Leadership Qualities Microsoft(Excel, Word, PDF)
Time Management Basic knowledge of ICD 10 and CPT Codes Problem Solving/Decision Making UB-04, 1500
Effective Listening/Patience Educated on HIPAA
Reliability Payer Web Portals
Multi-tasking Company Internal Systems
Training Abilities Essential Skills on computer
March 26-Current. Fresenius Medical Care Kennesaw, GA Senior PAR( Accounts Receivable/Collections/Billing/Coding)
● Under limited to no supervision, identify and resolve complex claims and discrepancies. Generate and analyze diverse reports and work lists in the identification and resolution of complex patient account issue. Review and resolve outstanding payments from past due accounts. Ensure timely receipt of claim payments, processing payments accordingly policies and procedures, ensuring timely and complete documentation of activities performed. May serve as a point of contact for customers and/or vendors in response to general inquiries and unresolved issues. May mentor other staff as applicable. May escalate issues to supervisor for resolution, as deemed necessary. Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor. Schedule One on One meetings with PARS to review analyzed monthly data, coded comment audits, compliance, etc. December 2016- Promoted
● Identify and resolve outstanding claims, Processing payments accordingly and within timely guidelines, Complete documentation of activities performed, Perform all responsibilities in compliance with company policies and procedures, Training other employees on books I have worked, Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor, Effectively communicate with fellow employees, Superiors, and field via email, phone or in face to face.
September 2015-October 2016 United HealthCare Kennesaw, GA Customer Service Agent
● Setting up Method of payments; Establish repayment plans; Late enrollment penalties; Viewing and researching through claim history; Enrollment/disenrollment; General service request; HIPAA verify all accounts; Update authorized contact; update member profiles; send non marketing materials upon request; document complaints, appeals, grievances; explanation of benefits; pharmacy look up; formulary look up; advise members of all benefit details; update members coordination of benefits; direct member reimbursement determining status.
Floor Support Agent/ Workforce Assistant RTA, Escalate/ Supervisor calls Respondent
● Assist CSR Agents with researching member accounts and giving them the correct information to provide members, Assisting workforce with coding agents in different AUX codes with in two different systems. Respond to Team manager exceptions through email, Taking calls upon member request to speak with supervisor to advise members of the correct information and document all complaints to be reviewed October 2014 –Sep. 2015 Domino’s Pizza Kennesaw, GA Assistant General Manager/Acting General Manager
● Evaluate Team Member performance, identify and engage in training and development activities, and keep General Manager informed of progress, Greet customers, Prepare Orders, Track and audit sales, food, labor, cash and expense items each day, Ensure accurate inventories are conducted regularly and efficient ordering is maintained, Ensure Team Members and Team Leaders follow accurate cash handling and security procedures, Aided in hiring, scheduling and training of employees, Helped maintain food and labor costs in accordance with company standards
June 2010 – Jan. 2011 Domino’s Pizza Farmindale, NY Assistant General Manager/Acting General Manager
● Responsible for financial operation of store at or below company standards, Maintain staff levels through the hiring of general staff as well as work towards the training and grooming of potential shift supervisors and other management staff members, Manage inventory levels to ensure store is prepared at all times, Take orders by phone/Walk In, Prepare Orders, Make sure all Orders are OTD on time.
Feb. 2009 – June 2010 Domino’s Pizza Station, NY
Assistant General Manager
Responsible for financial operation of store including maintaining sales projections, food cost, paper cost and labor at or below company standards, Provide excellent customer service and ensure customer satisfaction levels are the highest priority for myself and my crew, Perform staff management through the hiring process, initial training, scheduling, selecting and training assistant managers and co-managers, and discipline as needed, Manage inventory levels to ensure store is prepared at all times. Education
Kennesaw State University Phlebotomist Graduated 8/2015 Kennesaw State University EKG Certification Graduated 6/2015 References
References are available on request.