SWETHA KRISHNAN Phone: 513-***-**** Email: email@example.com
Work Authorization: Possessing EAD – No Visa sponsorship needed. Swetha is a passionate, conversant and pragmatic QA Test Engineer for software-intensive systems with multiple project experience and extensive knowledge of manual and automation testing. she has the capability of successfully working with various teams including development and management. She loves to be with challenging people and workspaces and strive in the best way.
Swetha holds a Masters in Financial Management and certified as Foundation Level Tester from ASTQB. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
AGILEALLY INC April 2018 – present
Client: A Personal and Commercial Insurance Company, FL, USA. Remote Project Name: Policy Transformation and Modernization. Overview:
The Client is a private mutual company that focuses on property, casualty and auto insurance. As part of Policy Transformation implementation, this project aims at modernizing Policy Admin systems environment and gain increased flexibility in the policy admin process, by implementing products from Guidewire. The new project will enable the client to add a new product in a quick timeline, improve the customer experience, support the new pricing structure, integrating multiple channels and provide significant operational efficiencies. Roles and Responsibilities:
• Performed some of the Quality Assurance functions, which involved reviewing and analyzing the requirements specification for creating the test Plans, test strategies, test cases and test procedures.
• Involved in discussions with business, development and user groups to familiarize with requirements
• Played an active role in daily scrum meetings and interacted with cross-functional team members like Business users, Developers, Release Managers and Test Leads.
• Identified critical areas of business risk, change in requirements needed, put them forth and assisted the Business Analyst in modifying and documenting the use cases accordingly
• Involved in Smoke Testing, Complete Functional Testing, GUI Testing, End-to-End testing, Regression Testing and User Acceptance Testing, and on different versions
• Actively participated in Defect Review Meetings and analyzed the status of the discrepancies
• Reported, Communicated & Clarified the bugs in the application to the developers
• Extensively executed SQL Queries on Oracle tables to verify the data for Back-end testing
• Ensured that all Change Requests, Test Problem Reports, and External Trouble Reports are tested and approved before the release
• Directly reporting to the QA manager coordinated the off-shore team efforts.
• Reported QA team status to senior management and served the team as one source of contact for an end to end testing process.
• Environment: Mercury Quality Center, UFT, MS-Project, MS-Office, SQL Navigator, Internet Explorer, Java, HTML, Oracle.
Java, MySQL, HTML, Linux, Jira, Rally, Toad, SQL Console, Web Services, SOAP, RESTful Services, XML and JSON. Enjay Software Solutions March 2017 – April 2018
Client: Newyork Financial Technology Partners, NY, USA. Remote Project Name: Mortgage Application, Approval Process and Online (MAAP). Overview:
MAAP project developed based on the different phases of a mortgage loan processing. The various modules are signup, sign-in, Preapproval, amortization schedule, Loan submission, Loan approval, underwriting, closure, online payment etc. The application is a web-based tool that would allow users to apply for a loan and the users within the organization to process the loan application. MAAP is integrated with multiple third-party applications like Credit Bureaus, Payment gateway
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Communicated with Business users to review the application requirements and analyzed various documents like BRD / User Stories, Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, and data models.
• Attended Sprint plan meetings, Daily standup meetings, and Reviewed user stories in Agile Environment.
• User Stories were tracked using Jira.
• Validated schedulers to make sure the mortgage account generated and reports are generated for each customer.
• Tested end to end application process including, signup, sign in, amortization schedule, pre-approval letter, loan approval process, online payment and monthly statements.
• Tracked the defects using JIRA.
• Developed Test Cases to test Web Services and RESTful calls using SoapUI tool.
• Validated Webservices and RESTful calls by comparing the data with Database and User Stories.
• Executed SQL queries, Joins and Performed Backend testing and ensured the retrieval of the data from the database. Validated Reports and statements.
• Involved in complete Software QA Testing life cycle right from reviewing user stories, test plan, test cases, test data prep, smoke test, test case execution, defect tracking, regression testing, UAT, Integration testing, security testing and many more activities.
• Involved in the documentation of Test Plan, Test cases, Test Data Document and RTM (Requirement Traceability Matrix).
Java, MySQL, HTML, Linux, Jira, Rally, Toad, SQL Console, Web Services, SOAP, RESTful Services, XML, and JSON. PRIOR PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Flextronics Technologies India Pvt Ltd July 2005 – Jan 2007 Credit/Financial Analyst
Roles and Responsibilities:
Analyzing “Corporate Customers” Financial position through their financial statements (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, and Cash Flow Statement) and concluding their creditworthiness. Recommending credit limit & credit terms to the Global Credit Committee (which constitutes Finance VPs, Regional Finance Directors, Regional Site Controllers). End to end maintenance of corporate customers’ credit details. Periodical review of the existing customer’s credit limit and update their credit status accordingly thereby ensuring maximum business to Flextronics with a minimum risk. Reliance Info Streams Pvt Ltd Feb 2004 – July 2005 Customer Service Executive
Roles and Responsibilities:
Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution. Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools. Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents. Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies. EDUCATION
1. Masters in Financial Management, Bharadhidasan University – India, 2001 – 2003. 2. Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Madras – India, 1998 – 2001. KEY TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Manual Testing, Automation Testing, DB Testing, Test Cases, Plan & Scripts, Defect Logging, Tracking and Reporting.
• Defect and Bug Discovery, HP Quality Center, HP QTP, Advance QTP, Version One, Load Runner, SOAP UI, SQL, TOAD, SDLC.
• Effective Team Player
• Strong analysis and Problem-solving skills
• Strong Principles
• Highly Motivated
• Strong Communication skills.