Worcester Polytechnic Institute Worcester, MA
Candidate for Bachelor of Science in Computer Science Expected May 2019 Relevant Coursework: Software Design and Engineering; Databases Software Engineering, including Linux, Kernel and Agile Software development methods implementing SCRUM, and machine learning.
Technical Skills: Java, SQL, html, CSS, C/C++, Python, Eclipse, Excel, IntelliJ IDEA, GitHub, Android Studio, Apache Spark, Tensorflow, Keras
ACI Worldwide August 2018-Present
• Working with ACI to create and train machine learning models that detect and alert users and clients of possible fraudulent activities.
Intro to Artificial Intelligence August 2018- Present
• Created an Artificial Intelligence program that could play, and win, connect 4.
• Created a neural network consisting of 10 layers, 50 nodes per layer, using Keras in order to predict handwritten numbers, given the MNIST dataset. We then used a T-Test to prove that our accuracies were reliably different in each stage of cross fold validation.
• Used mathematical proofs to extract features from board states of a connect 4 game. We then used these features to create decision trees that would predict the winners based on the board state's features.
Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing Jan 2018-March 2018
• Created a college carpooling android app where drivers could post where they would be driving, and WPI students could tag along if they chose to do so.
• The application utilized Google’s Firebase backend services for authentication, as well as Google Places API, and the Google Maps service.
Path Finding Algorithm Faulkner Hospital March 2017-May 2017
• Working with a group of 8 peer students, we created a path finding application for the Faulkner Hospital.
• The application spanned 2 buildings, the first building housing 7 floors, while the second building had 4 floors.
• We implemented A-star to find the shortest path between 2 rooms.
• Our application could be edited from an admin login page, and also supports 4 languages Clubs and Activities
• Cyber Security Club
• National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE)