Christine M Stanczak
402-***-**** email@example.com linkedin.com/in/christine-hitchcock-stanczak LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE ORGANIZATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS LEADER Collaborative, with strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills with strong experience leading global learning and development needs. Over 10 years of excellence in Leadership development and coaching others to high performance at the executive and team levels. Proven strengths in 360 Degree review coaching for executives. Strong professional relationships in every corner of the company, including 30+ international teams. Refined strategic thinking skills with a focus on future growth and success.
Leadership Remote Team Management and Leadership Development Coaching Executive Coaching Employee Training and Development Talent Management Organizational Effectiveness Performance Management Succession Planning Change Management
West Corporation, Omaha, NE 2007 – 2018
Director of Learning and Development 2016 – 2018
Promoted based on high level of accountability for leading West in learning. Direct Enterprise-wide learning for Fortune 900 company with more than 10,000 employees globally.
• Business Leader on a multi-million-dollar Oracle Fusion system integration project to launch a global end-to-end Talent Management system. Led the process development and consulted on the technology configuration to support the processes.
• Led the Talent Management, Succession Planning, Performance Management and Goal Management process creation teams for the Enterprise.
• Led the Learning Management System consolidation effort to implement the Enterprise-wide LMS with over 3,000 courses.
• Directed the Enterprise Learning Management System and the transition from SuccessFactors to Oracle Learning Cloud.
• Managed 8 Enterprise Leadership Development cohorts which successfully remained intact for 2 years and increased leadership at all levels of the organization. 92 mentoring relationships were also formed.
• Developed Enterprise Orientation and Onboarding programs to create a consistent experience for all newly hired employees and to increase engagement and retention.
• Led a team of thought leaders to develop an Enterprise Competency Model which provided the shared language for Talent Management, Learning and Development and Pay for Performance.
• Coached 30+ executive-level leaders through a 360 Degree analysis. The results guided leaders of the executive teams in their team development strategies and enhanced team performance.
• Managed Enterprise Compliance training and moved West Corporation from 89% to 99% compliance in one year.
• Supported the transition from private ownership to a publicly traded company and on to a private equity company.
• Led the selection team for the Learning Management System Implementation Partner. Training Development Manager 2012 – 2016
Promoted based on increased skill level and readiness to lead others. Managed Corporate Compliance training, ad hoc Enterprise learning and the 360 Degree analysis program. Headed Enterprise training development and facilitation for Kronos and Taleo recruiting systems. Developed and implemented Sales Training.
Christine M Stanczak 402-***-**** Page 2
Training Development Manager (continued)
• Led Enterprise Compliance training and developed the first tracking and re-training system for assigning Enterprise Compliance courses. Grew the compliance offerings from 2 courses to 6 within 6 months.
• Directed an Enterprise-wide soft-skills e-learning initiative.
• Created a “Trainers’ Forum” for 60+ learning professionals across the Enterprise.
• Provided thought leadership in Adult Learning principles. Corporate Employee Development Training 2007 – 2012 Facilitated learning for Omaha-based employees. Facilitated Leadership courses for emerging and seasoned leaders.
• Became certified in Keirsey Temperament and led team-building exercises.
• Developed six computer-based learning courses using PowerPoint. Boys Town, Boys Town, NE 2004 – 2007
Oversaw employee development and treatment planning for four Boys Town Family Home programs. Provided training and development in the Boys Town Family Home Treatment Model. EDUCATION
Bachelor of Science, Chadron State College, Chadron, NE LEADERSHIP, AFFILIATIONS, AND AWARDS
• Omaha Chamber of Commerce, CareerRockit Leader (2017 and 2018)
• Women of West, Employee Resource Group Leader (2018)
• ATD Nebraska / ATD Global Association:
o Past President (2014 – present)
o President (2013)
o President-Elect (2012)
o Board of Directors (2009 – 2011)
• Omaha Metro Learning Leaders group, Founding Member
• Earned 3 “Active Leadership” awards for outstanding leadership