Laguna Niguel, CA *****
IT professional with over 15 years of experience who has worked in a variety of related positions. Excellent communicator with proven ability to communicate complex strategies in an easy to understand manner. Known for the ability to produce high-quality deliverables that meet or exceed timelines. Personable and outgoing and maintains great relationships with the user community and Executive Management. Experience
IT Project Manager, Land Home Financial Services
October 2012 – Present
• IT Project Manager for 7 Developers with over 250 successfully completed projects in the areas of web development, software and hardware implementation. IT Department has 17 staff members ranging from Helpdesk Analysts to Strategic Business Analysts. Company employees 750+ staff with a national footprint of 120+ branches.
• Summary of Project Experience
Network planning for over 100 branches which include, ISP contract agreements, procurement of IT equipment including Cisco switches and Cisco Meraki. Coordination of installation and wiring, AP locations, CAD drawing and lease reviews, and network planning.
Variety of Helpdesk Software implementations including but not limited to Zendesk, MS Desk, and Samanage.
Oracle to SQL Migrations for many software platforms.
Roll out of Multifactor Authentication company wide.
Adapted SSO for Apps used by employees including but not limited to ADP, Outlook, Loan Origination System, and DocuSign.
With use of SharePoint, created an information storage system used daily to manage information on all branch locations with all licensing information, branch fees, and property and IT information and use of this to create necessary reports.
Use of Visual Studio Team Services for Project Management and collaboration of code development.
Microsoft Teams used for Team Meeting planning, notes, Scope and Discovery communication, NOC Notifications, systems failure and our knowledge base.
Creation of multiple websites and landing pages.
On Premise Servers moved to Azure Cloud.
A wide variety of API’s writing for software systems communication. Including but not limited to accounting, facilities, lending software, loan servicing systems and reporting.
Implementation of ADT/Brivo card entry and camera systems for our corporate location and nearly all branch locations.
Using VSTS, management of up to 25 projects weekly including stand-up meetings, Features planning, business justification, development of PBI’s and tasks, sprint planning and discovery.
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
Property Manager, The Wathen Realty Group
October 2003 – October 2012
• Managed 7 homes and 7 4-plex units in addition to a variety of homes that were managed and leased by Wathen Realty group. Managed and negotiated lease agreements and processed all applicable paperwork. Set up of open houses and appointments for scheduled appraisals, home inspections and other related maintenance related appointments. Technical Support Analyst III, The Geneva Companies June 1994 – August 2002
• QA and Technical Support Analysis Specialist for in-house developed software for this M&A firm.
• Software and hardware technical support for 7 offices nationwide with over 1500 employees.
• Implemented software changes in all steps of the production process, from initial testing to full production roll outs.
• Handled all procurement for all software, hardware, servers, domains, and was solely responsible for IT related vendor management.
• Nationwide specialist and trainer for all MS Office products. Additional Job Experience
• Set up of new users to networks, key card access, and equipment.
• Provided assistance and training of new software.
• Set up all department meetings and provided administrative support to IT staff.
• Managed all administrative staff in 7 Western Region offices.
• Managed support of sales staff of over 100 Sales Directors, Regional Managers and Systems Engineers.
• Project Manager for all new offices/branches opened and/or acquired in the Western Region from lease execution to fully operational. This included hiring support staff to configuration of networks and business machines.
Education & Certifications
• CAPM, PMI
• Allied Business Schools
• MCSE, Quickstart
• Cal State East Bay
• Diablo Valley College