Peter L. Esteve
224-***-**** • firstname.lastname@example.org • www.linkedin.com/in/peteresteve
HUMAN RESOURCES EXECUTIVE
Visionary and influential business partner with global experience developing strategies, programs and initiatives to achieve organizational effectiveness. Collaborate with key stakeholders, senior leadership and cross-functional managers, providing talent management support to managing change, develop leaders and increase employee engagement and productivity in both direct and matrixed, multi-national business environments. Core competencies include:
Workforce Strategic Planning • Organizational Effectiveness & Culture Building • Change Management Business Turnaround, IPO & Integration & Restructuring • Talent Management & Employee Engagement Optimization • Benefits and Compensation • R&D, Quality, Commercial, Operations, in FDA Regulated Environment
• Led HR function as business grew from $120 million to >$450 million with double digit CAGR that exceeded market growth. Integrated an acquired business and scaled the organization to become a significant contributor to the corporate portfolio.
• Recognized with President’s Award for HR contribution to high performance global team that created and executed a long-range strategic plan, optimized global manufacturing and operating efficiency.
• Partnered with executive leadership to improve operating efficiency and achieve compliance with FDA regulations in a compressed timeframe.
• Achieved national recognition for two Fortune 500 companies as “One of the Best Companies to Work” through work / life strategies and programs including on-site child care centers. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
ADARE PHARMACEUTICALS 2016 – 2018
Director of Human Resources North America, Ohio, New Jersey and Canada Provided HR leadership at the main Research and Manufacturing Center in Ohio, Corporate Office in New Jersey and all U.S based employees. Collaborated with Research and Operations leaders to achieve organizational goals. Full site responsibility as a Generalist included staffing and selection, employee relations, wage and salary administration, training and development, safety and health, benefits, and employee services.
• Supported the growth, vision and employer branding of the organization through the design and delivery of best in class HR programs and services.
• Accountable for primary Manufacturing Site and R&D Center of Excellence in Vandalia, Ohio for oversight of all HR Programs that are both tactical and strategic.
• Partnered with the Global HR team to re-establish, implement and administer a variety of corporate programs such as performance management, talent management, and incentives.
• Managed U.S. Payroll Administration and the implementation and administration of employee Benefit Programs for all U.S. including Plan Administrator for 401K Program. ABBOTT LABORATORIES 2000 – 2015
Director Human Resource and Business Partner, Illinois and New Jersey Point of Care Diagnostics -HR Division Head & Director of Business Human Resources, 2007 – 2015 Led global strategic support, human resource development and talent management for the business needs of the organization. Managed talent and organizational structures to effectively scale the business to match rapid growth. Expanded commercial, marketing, R&D and Quality organizations to support growth.
• HR leader in the Implementation of manufacturing automation, outsource of instrument manufacturing and expand commercial capacity to grow the business. More than tripled thru- put and revenue per employee while building employee commitment and engagement.
• Introduced and delivered Leadership Summits that aligned the business leadership and people goals to the business objectives which increased employee engagement. Peter L. Esteve email@example.com Page 2
Laboratory Diagnostics Division -Director Business HR, Global Operations, Quality Assurance & Regulatory Affairs, 2005 – 2007
Delivered global strategic collaboration, HR development and global execution for 10 reagent manufacturing sites, Instrument manufacturing, Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affair. Guided and tracked for Talent Management.
• Replaced more than 50% of Site Leadership and executed the organizational restructuring needed to achieve business commitments.
• Supported cost reductions and margin improvements through HR support for multiple reorganizations and significant global reductions in force that were executed without business interruption or adverse employee relation actions. Reduced organizational footprint by more than a third. Laboratory Diagnostics Division -Human Resource Director, R&D, Technical Support, Finance, and IT Organizations, 2002 – 2004
Directed HR strategic and tactical support that achieved a business turnaround and established a position of substantial conformance with FDA requirements within a compress timeframe. Traveled globally with leadership to enlist partnerships and build relationships.
• Recognized with the President’s Award for contribution to improve product development by collaborating with the R&D organization to create and execute a new skill and leadership organizational inventory process.
• Achieved a full business partnership for HR with the Core R&D function to develop and implement a global centers of excellence strategy.
Corporate Benefits -Director Benefits Delivery, 2001 – 2002 Developed implementation plans for a new benefits delivery strategy including new technology identification. Completed RFP and vendor selection for a knowledge base system.
• Coordinated first web-based annual employee benefit election process for U.S. employees.
• Led initiative to automate the pension administration system for pension estimates which improved customer service and efficiency.
Corporate Human Resources -HR Director Lake County Child Care Programs and Strategy, 2001 – 2002
Program and project leader to build and implement the largest Corporate On-site Child Development and Day Care Center in Illinois (among the five largest nationally). Developed and led child care strategy and programs for the corporate headquarters.
• Received VP HR Award in recognition of Corporate On-Site Child Development and Day Care Center Program execution. Recognized with external award from the Governor of Illinois for the Abbott Child Development and Day Care Center and Lake County Child Care Programs.
• Collaborated with Public Affairs team that helped Abbott achieve national recognition on the
“Working Mothers Top 100” list for the first time. ADDITIONAL RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
ALLSTATE INSURANCE, Illinois and New Jersey
Senior Human Resource Shared Service Manager, Recruitment and Selection Team Leader Corporate Employee Benefits Manager and Work / Life Manager Division Human Resources Manager
Unit Claim Manager
Rotational Development Program / HR Representative Claims Representative
Executive Master of Business Administration Candidate (MBA), University Illinois Chicago, Chicago, IL
Bachelor of Arts - Political Science (BA), Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ