Cassandra M. McNulty
Communications. Business Development. Marketing.
Weston, FL email@example.com 786-***-**** Experienced Marketing & Operations Executive with demonstrated 14 year history working in a competitive locals casino market. Skilled in Hospitality, Event Management, Team Building, Budget Management, Business Development, Direct & Digital Marketing among a few. Strong marketing professional with a Bachelor's degree focused in Communication, Marketing and Media Studies from The University of Nevada-Las Vegas. A loyal character with commitment to company success and confident of qualifications to leverage a seamless integration with the team. I look forward to connecting and learning more! Qualifications
● Agility to build, maintain mutually beneficial relationships in a fast-paced atmosphere; individually or in team settings.
● Marketing promotional planning and management.
● Budget management and planning including pre/post analysis to remain responsibly aggressive.
● PR, communications management, content management, department management.
● Catering management, work closely with F&B Dir to build food offers and promotions for casino guests.
● Flexible and resilient; efficiency, diligence, integrity, organization and confidence are paramount. Expertise
● Expense / Labor Control
● CRM / DB
● Team Building / Training
● Project Mgmt
● Advertising / Promotions
● Client / Business Relations
● Player Program Mgmt
● Strategic Analysis
● Budget Planning
● Staff Workflow Prioritization
● Spearheaded major casino function inside Aristocrat Player Tracking System. Programmed & trained team to implementation. Automated feature deducts requisite promotional player points earned same day to redeem a reward. Allowed marketing to build tiers of promotions, catering to all levels of play. A staple marketing function, Increased player spend & time on device +20%. *Resolved a previously manual function, very time consuming, many input errors and lost revenue with no way to reconcile in the system.
● Built catering program from scratch. Holiday parties, business meetings, private events and VIP player events derived a new profitable, competitive revenue stream for the property.
● Led and Interfaced with LVMS, CNLV, UNLV, LV 51’s, strip casinos & neighboring services to barter/coordinate benefits for casino players. (i.e. event tickets, discounts)
● Created daily swipe and win promotion from scratch including program creation, programming of kiosk, complex prize matrix and promotional communication. Became staple promotion, repackaged/themed monthly. Increase daily / monthly headcounts and player spend +25%. Work Experience
Marketing/Communications/Business Development Manager Cannery Casino & Hotel - Las Vegas, NV 2004 to 2017
• Interim Director of Marketing
• Work closely with Director of Marketing and General Manager to increase player loyalty, grow market share, develop new business and drive revenues to exceed budget goals.
• Annual planning, budgeting, monthly P&L responsibility, expense management.
• Media representative with TV advertising and appearances.
• Planning and execution of social media campaigns
• Develop and monitor digital strategies, keep promotions fresh to maintain aggressive and responsible competitive placement in market.
• Responsible for execution of all Casino Marketing promotions, Customer Loyalty events and initiatives. Monitor guest satisfaction and fine tune programs as necessary.
• Source merchandise to create attractive promotional giveaways, build player earning strategies and incorporate tactically into marketing calendar based on seasonality and revenues.
• Develop monthly promotional calendar supported by anticipated performance reports. Pre-and post analysis of exposure and expected reinvestment models based on player loyalty mailer and monthly marketing promotions. Prepare marketing expenses and provide budget variance reports.
• Execute test and control methods within database campaigns supported by tracking processes to monitor success. Develop and execute offers for direct marketing campaigns.
• Competitive marketing research at local properties and reporting.
• Oversee and approve digital and print collateral production, ensure message and overall appearance support & protect brand image.
• Create messaging and manage schedules for all print and digital mediums including billboards, static marquee, property signage and newspapers.
• Responsible for Players Club Manager, Supervisors and Staff, ensure superior customer service and proper execution of marketing promotions. Supervise programming of kiosk applications for promotions and drawings, implement procedures to track results. Develop
auditing, reporting formats and procedures for Player's Club and player development. Legal Assistant
Cobeaga Tomlinson, LLC - Las Vegas, NV 2003 to 2004
• Responsible for calendaring court events and significant deadlines in a complex civil litigation.
• Preparation and trial preparation including: summarize deposition transcripts, arbitration, organization of pleadings, depositions, interrogatories, addressing correspondence letters and written discovery, request for production, documents and admissions.
Executive Secretary/Account Executive
Innovative Gaming, Inc - Las Vegas, NV 2001 to 2003 Executive Secretary: Multi-line switchboard, order office supplies, fax, copy, file, distribute mail, UPS and Federal Express shipping, editor of employee newsletter, create and assemble company policy and procedure packets for employees, and media packets, leader in preparation for annual Global Gaming Expo, organize budget, delegate tasks to efficiently set up booth, organize all accommodations for various company events and arrival of VIP officials to office.
• Account Executive: Liaison and manage vendor accounts in Las Vegas area, develop new clientele, resolve customer issues, weekly sales reports, maintain and monitor product on casino floors, participate in development of new marketing strategies.
BACHELOR OF ARTS in Communications/Public Relations/Marketing University of Nevada Las Vegas - Las Vegas, NV 1998 to 2001 2/4
ASSOCIATE OF ARTS in Communications, Marketing & Management Modesto Junior College - Modesto, CA 1996 to 1998
• Casino marketing, public relations, communications management, event management, customer loyalty
• Digital marketing, SEO/SEM campaign management, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Alexa, email content and creation, mailchimp, constant contact (5 years)
• CRM: Microstrategy, Microsoft Dynamics 365 (5 years)
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal, proactive, flexible, resilient, efficient, diligent, organized and confident. (10+ years)
• Varsity Athlete - Modesto Junior College - Women's Basketball & Softball (10+ years)
• Scholarship Athlete - University of Nevada Las Vegas - Women's Softball (10+ years) Links
Silver Romero Award 2016
*Cannery Marketing was Awarded Best New Years Eve-Casino wide themed promotion, including complete digital campaign designed to drive player visits, spend and time on device.
*Awarded at Casino Marketing Technology Conference at Paris Hotel, Las Vegas, NV.
*Best Brand Promotion - "Pin Up Girls", supporting Cannery Casino & Hotel's property theme of Pin Up Girls; thread New Year's Eve Dec 2015 theme, monthly promotion, gifts, print/digital/TV communications and advertising and finally with the property's 13th birthday in January 2016. Premier Performer - Cannery Casino 2015
*Exceptional work ethic, Manager, team player, communicator, Labeled "the face of the Cannery". Received:
*One additional paid day off *VIP Parking *Special name tag *Framed certificate *Choice of gift (valued at $50 and above)
*Special prepared luncheon by Executive Chef *Formal speech given by Director and GM Certifications
Media Trained/Certified 2008 to Present
Trained at to speak in large audience settings, including TV appearances, onsite video clips for property engagement and delivered across social channels.
Las Vegas Interactive Marketing Association 2015 to 2017
*Networking, seminars, educational engagements and activities relative to digital planning & advertising newest trends in social media/marketing and analytical measures. 3/4
*Connects local digital marketers to the rapidly-changing digital technology world with focus on current trends in advertising and marketing.
*Annual series of networking and educational events.
*Forum for discussion, networking and education.
North Las Vegas Rotary Club 2004 to 2010
*Rotarian mission is to provide “service above self.”
*Happy Feet program - NLV club signature charity contribution provides a pair of shoes for needy kids in the area.
*Feed the Homeless – Partnered with Christ Church Episcopal to sponsor a night in which we provide food, clothing and hygiene kits to persons in need several times throughout the year.
*Opportunity Village’s Magical Forest – The Club works very closely with Opportunity Village and annually sponsor “At Risk” elementary students to visit Opportunity Village’s Magical School Bus. Bonus
Multi-Sport Athlete - MJC Basketball/Softball
Scholarship Athlete - UNLV Softball 1996 to 2000
Participating in high level competitive sports has shaped my character with experience beyond most colleagues in the workplace:
*Remain calm and level headed in high stress scenarios. Greatness is achieved faster when focused.
*Never be a spectator, there is always work to be done and my job is critical to the success of the team. Always back eachother up.
*Never allow complacency - Always go after more. Continue to better myself.
*You must be able to 'step up' when the opportunity presents itself, but always, perform as one with the team.
*Prepare your mind for competition, and your performance will reciprocate.
*Can't expect your mind & body to perform if you don't properly care for it; sleep, diet, exercise and study Cassandra M. McNulty firstname.lastname@example.org 786-***-**** 4/4