Objective: Seeking a career where I can develop and excel while continuously being challenged. A place i can call home.
* University of Missouri, Columbia (2004-2008) - Courses in advanced sales, client retention, building
your business, top dollar closing, and prospecting. * Missouri Insurance Licenses: Life, Accident, Health, Property and Causality. Professional Profile
* Loyal, solid, and dependable sales professional with a clear record of success in service, marketing, and
sales. * Persuasive communicator with proven presentation and negotiation skills. * Customer service expert with the ability to turn problems into sales opportunities to deepen customer
relationships. Exceptional ability to develop valuable relationships with customers, colleagues, and high-level business officials. * Computer knowledgeable with experience in all Microsoft office, Windows 8 and 10.
* Marketing: Proven ability to recognize and capitalize on market research. Valuable in target market
planning, pricing, and forecasting. Knowledge of marketing principals, including research and telemarketing. * Sales: Knowledge of inside, outside, and business to business sales strategies. Ability to capitalize on
this knowledge to ensure high sales volumes and closing ratios for a range of products from tangible products to process related services. * Service: Using excellent time management skills and specific planning for individual clients to achieve
Inbound Sales Representative (06/2018-Present)
●Enhances the customer experience by speaking with customers by telephone to provide information about products or services, enter orders, transfer services or escalate complaints. Serves as expert and educator to customers on all Spectrum products, services and packages along with competitor’s offerings.
●Sells Spectrum products and services to achieve monthly revenue and sales quotas in Video, Data, Phone and Intelligent Home through proactive consultative needs analysis with new and existing customers including development of client centric product solutions. Attempts to sell on every call regardless of the customer’s initial reason for calling, such as billing calls, service calls and complaint calls.
●Meets and exceeds my metrics and peers in the various tracking platforms.
ATT Retail Sales
Kirkwood Retail Sales (09/2017-present)
Determining integrated solutions for customers by combining various types of services.
Greeting each and every customer at the door.
Diagnose and problem solve to hopefully fix their phone
Educate customers on the various types of products and operating systems
Handle concerns and sell products to hit regular sales goals in various metrics
Nordstrom Rack Retail Sales & Service Expierence – Shoes
Brentwood, Missouri Retail/Sales (02/2017-08/2017)
● Helping customers with a fast and efficient checkout, answering the phone, making sure the store is clean, clutter free and easy to shop
● Help out in other departments when needed
● Stocked inventory in the mornings.
● Scans and tickets inventory regularly.
● Delivers outstanding customer service with everyone, often giving outfit suggestions to go with shoes
● Personal Goal to talk to and engage at least 10 customers on what I could do to help them.
Suntrup Nissan Sales Consultant (11/2016-12/2016)
Lou Fusz Subaru, Mazda, Nissan Sales Consultant (Feb 2016-Nov2016)
* Determine prospect needs/expectations and provide product knowledge to each individual client;
negotiate pricing to sell new and used luxury cars. * Sales goals each month are 8- 10 units per month. * Delivers excellent customer service by greeting each customer and offering assistance. * Meets with customers, gives an informational walk around vehicle, followed by a test drive. * Utilizes sales techniques and sales managers to achieve the best closing rate.
Dynamic Fitness Management Personal Trainer (08/2007-11/2015)
* Used sales methods and prospecting skills to build a clientele base from scratch and maintained a
regular schedule of at least 30 clients per week. Responsible for making clients dreams about themselves become a reality by advising them on nutrition, personal habits, and exercise routines and pushing them to their extreme limits. * Ranked “Top 25 trainer” (out of 300 trainers) in 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2013 resulting in award travel
trips to Cancun, Mexico, and Bahamas * Top ranked trainer in my location for contracts sold and sales revenues. * Received mentoring, customer Service, client retention and teamwork awards. * Actively involved in new trainer development, helping them become more confident, understanding
the concepts of sales, and educating them on the physical abilities of the body.