Divya Rajaram Bhat
408-***-**** email@example.com www.linkedin.com/in/divyabhat23
SDM College of Business Management
M.B.A, HR and Marketing
• Coursework: Entrepreneurship and Small Business, International Business Environment, Retail Management, Promotion and Distribution Management, Services Marketing, International Marketing Management, Employee Relations Management, Training and Development, Business Ethics and Social Responsibility.
• Active member of college fests and Ad Mads event group. SDM College of Business Management
B.A, Human Resources
• Coursework: Management Information System, Self-values and Leadership, Corporate Communications and Public Relations, Man Power Planning, Principles of Training and Development.
• Group projects on Service Marketing
Founder and COO
• Solely started disposable paper cup manufacturing business.
• Manage operations and supply chain.
JaiRam Tea Company
Operations and Sales
• Set sales target and assess performance.
• Assisted Customers in product selection.
• Planned and executed promotional activities for the business. Talwalkar’s Gym
Administrative Intern June 2012
• Oversaw day-to-day operations.
• Optimized job shifts for trainers.
• Scheduled equipment service and maintenance for safe and trouble-free operations. PROJECTS
• Customer satisfaction project at Canara Bank (India’s oldest public-sector bank): Closely observed the services and measured customer satisfaction level through questionnaires and written suggestions.
• Training and Development at Syndicate Bank: Attained knowledge on different types of training that were adopted in the Bank for their employees.
Computer skills: MS Office, MS word, MS CRM 365
Interests: Enjoy travelling to new places. Zumba. Food.