Di Anna Shaver
South Daytona, FL 32119
• Accomplished executive assistant offering over 20 years of administrative experience reporting to CFO, COO and other top executives.
• Accomplished in gaining a working relationship and assisting clients, project personnel, vendors and field employees.
• Proficient user of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Proficient user of Peachtree, QuickBooks and People Soft Accounting software.
• Knowledgeable with OSHA, DOT MSHA, USCG, EPA and NFPA.
• Certified Occupational Health and Safety Professional, Oil and Gas Health and Safety Professional through OSHA Academy
Executive Admin, 2001 to 2018 – PRC Environmental, Inc., Pasadena, Texas
• Accounting – Duties included but not limited to: o Cost Projections and Maintaining Budgets and Cost analysis o Individual Project budget and cost analysis and billing o Heavy Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
o Maintained Checking and Credit Card accounts
o Purchase Orders, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable o Weekly Payroll, federal taxes, per diems, car allowance, and expense reports o Yearly W-2’s and 1099’s
o Monthly closing entries and worked with the CPA for monthly reports
• Human Resource –
o Hiring, re-hiring, disciplinary reports, exit interviews. o Drug testing program, HSE training, Lead testing o Employee’s files
o Signup and Maintenance of Employee Health Insurance
• Administrative Duties
o Supervise the work of office administrative employees to ensure adherence to quality standard, deadlines and proper procedures
o Review pre-qualify, and approve subcontractors Negotiate with subcontractors, establish contracts and work orders
o Maintain third party compliance programs such as ISNetworld, Browz, Power Advocate, etc. o Research, compile and prepare reports, manuals, correspondence, or other information required by management or governmental agencies.
o Review, maintain and renew all insurance requirements for general liability, umbrella, pollution, professional, commercial auto, equipment, rental equipment, worker’s comp. o Interface with clients and potential clients during bidding and contract process Other Work Experience
Admin II – Dynegy – Houston, Texas
General Ledger – Central Account US Army – Germany and Georgia (non-service member) Admin – NutraSweet
Accounting - Chrysler