Objective - Career machinist and CNC programming.
Mar,2017 - present
Cyclone Inc. Mississauga, ON
Setup and operate CNC 5-axis Milling machines such as: DMG 125, DMG 85, MAZAK V500, Matsuura 330, Matsuura max7200, OKK 8000. Material: Titanium, aluminum etc. Aviation parts.
Railtech Ltd. Baie D’urfee, QC
Setup and operate CNC lathe (Mazak conversational programming). Materials: stainless steel, casting iron, aluminum and plastic etc. Cutting the first piece and inspect it.
Create and modify programs in order to match machines.
Feb,2011- Mar, 2014
Leesta Industries Inc. Pointe-Claire, QC
Setup and operate CNC lathe (G-Code) using various materials: nickel, stainless steel, titanium, and aluminum etc. Aviation parts. Modify programs in order to match machines.
Jan,2008 – Jan, 2011* Improving French language skills under the programmes with Emploi-Québec. Part owner operating a convenience store*.
Jun,2007 – Dec,2007
Dimco Tool Inc. St-Laurent, QC
• Tooling and setup CNC milling (G-Code)
• Produce pieces for rubber and plastic moulds
• Other tasks: Drilling press, and broaching
Feb,2006 – Nov,2007
Capmatic Inc. Montreal North, QC
• Setup and run conventional and CNC (lathe and milling) machines, broacher and drill press etc.
• Proprietary parts.
Apr,2005 – Feb,2006
Micro Moules Inc. St-Hubert, QC
• Setup and run programs on 5-axis CNC millings(Heidenhain/Mikron)
• Get programs form Machining Strategy, Tebis
CIMME Center (AVS) Montreal.QC
• Reading blueprints, programming on CNC machine etc
• Create programming using MasterCam
Feb,2004 – Jun,2005
Rosemount Tech (DEP) Montreal.QC
• CNC Milling setup on Leadwell, MasterTang, Eastlion etc
• Conventional turning and machining center
Languages English, French: read, spoken and written
I'm a hard working, dedicated, punctual team player who can work autonomously with initiative. I have a logical mind. I pay attention to details, quality and deadlines. I can do shift work as well as overtime.
Address: Burlington, ON
George QG TANG